Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Eye: Galaxy Lava
09-18-2020, 12:49 PM
New Eye: Galaxy Lava
https://kittycats.ws/p.php?af45c488-9400396-54439

♀ New Born Kitten

Fur: Foxie - Argyle
Eyes: Galaxy Lava (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Chocolate Tipped Flame (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Petite

http://prntscr.com/ujq5lq
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LadyBlackDiamond2013 Resident , Ivy Norsk , channing Flanagan , Ellen Ireland , Natty Primdashian , Sannctuary Resident , Fergie Weezles , Theodore Nacht , Eleanor8 Resident , Flair Daxeline , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
09-18-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: New Eye: Galaxy Lava
So many goodies coming out today. Congratulations on your second discovery!!!

P.S. Galaxy Lava is a cool name.
09-18-2020, 12:56 PM
Posting up for you again reecie and big congrats, stunning eyes. Your kittys are wishing you get better by making you extra happy today Smile)

[Image: d75dea7b12f80c1465f1ab3af4907d25.png]

[Image: 7b80e395a8708af0b016a10e66da50ac.png]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Vee Catnap , Jelly Supply , Sara Franco
09-18-2020, 03:06 PM
very nice discovery reecie excited for you
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
09-20-2020, 04:52 PM
Congrats on the find of the new eye.

Heart Eleanor
09-21-2020, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020 12:53 AM by Snow Fae.)
Congrats on the new eye. My Cheetah passed it too. It is dominant to Destiny Waters.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SnowViolin Rozen
Rozen Cats
09-21-2020, 07:41 AM
Hi SnowViolin,
I'm sorry but that snippet of a pedigree is not sufficient to prove that the eye is dominant to Destiny Waters. You actually cut the eyes of the grandparents off, so we can't see what the toyger caramel's hiddens are. Even if we could see that the grandparents also had Destiny Waters, or that they had thrown double recessive in order to produce the Destiny Waters, that would not be enough to rule out a lurking hidden eye. To get a real proof, you have to pull the hidden on the kitten or prove purity on the caramel line. What you've posted is suggestive and may encourage people to pull with more dominant eyes which is a fine good thing in the process.

Having said that, the limited edition collections of summer and also fall have often been full of more dominant traits. I think it's entirely likely that Galaxy Lava IS dominant to Destiny Waters.
But tradition isn't a proof either.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
09-21-2020, 06:48 PM
This is from Reecie. She got a second Galaxy Lava cat and it provides an absolute baseline proof: dom to Dreamy Oasis, which will surprise nobody and I expect the eye will go more dominant on the charts, but at least it gets it up into the active chart area and not just listed beneath.

Dreamy Oasis being the most recessive eye on the grid is by definition pure. Good Vibrations is too new for that to be in the line - and it may or may not be recessive to Dreamy Oasis.

[Image: 50369808721_34dd7be6fd_c.jpg]GalaxyLava>DreamyOasis

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
09-21-2020, 10:42 PM
(09-21-2020 07:41 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Hi SnowViolin,
I'm sorry but that snippet of a pedigree is not sufficient to prove that the eye is dominant to Destiny Waters. You actually cut the eyes of the grandparents off, so we can't see what the toyger caramel's hiddens are. Even if we could see that the grandparents also had Destiny Waters, or that they had thrown double recessive in order to produce the Destiny Waters, that would not be enough to rule out a lurking hidden eye. To get a real proof, you have to pull the hidden on the kitten or prove purity on the caramel line. What you've posted is suggestive and may encourage people to pull with more dominant eyes which is a fine good thing in the process.

Having said that, the limited edition collections of summer and also fall have often been full of more dominant traits. I think it's entirely likely that Galaxy Lava IS dominant to Destiny Waters.
But tradition isn't a proof either.

I have no idea how to post the full pedigree...because my screen cuts of at that..But I can post the pedigree of mom as well..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SnowViolin Rozen
Rozen Cats
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
09-24-2020, 09:00 PM
Thank you so much LadyBlackDiamond2013 Resident for doing my picture's for me, I wish I knew how to do them but I don't. I did not want to be rude and not say thank you Smile ty ty ty

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)