Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Vita-Milk bowl is Owner-Only? how to fix?
08-11-2020, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2020 11:48 AM by Lizbeth60 Resident.)
Question Vita-Milk bowl is Owner-Only? how to fix?
Hello, what do I do when the Vita-Milk I just rezzed will only feed my cats, not cats in my land group? I thought I was buying milk that would work for all of the cats on my parcel, but it says it's owner-only. I want my partner's kitties to be able to drink it too. The menu doesn't give me the option to set the milk to the group. The notecard that came with it says Owner Only and "This bowl allows only your cats to drink your milk." I bought the milk in the Kittycats store, just like I always do, and I have not had this happen before. How did I end up with an Owner-Only bowl of milk?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Vita-Milk bowl is Owner-Only? how to fix?
Hi there!

All milk and food purchased in our in world store have the options to set the item to My Cats, Group or Anyone.
I have test purchased to ensure nothing strange happened, and received the usual bowls with the correct menu settings.
If I recall correctly, at one time we had a pair of cats that did come with an owner only milk bowl, perhaps that is where the milk bowl came from?
Can you please double check your inventory to ensure you don't have another bowl of milk hiding somewhere, if you don't please file a support ticket and include the transaction details of your purchase and we will assist you further.
Thanks!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
08-11-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Vita-Milk bowl is Owner-Only? how to fix?
Thank you for your reply. I have filed a ticket.

(08-11-2020 12:56 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there!

All milk and food purchased in our in world store have the options to set the item to My Cats, Group or Anyone.
I have test purchased to ensure nothing strange happened, and received the usual bowls with the correct menu settings.
If I recall correctly, at one time we had a pair of cats that did come with an owner only milk bowl, perhaps that is where the milk bowl came from?
Can you please double check your inventory to ensure you don't have another bowl of milk hiding somewhere, if you don't please file a support ticket and include the transaction details of your purchase and we will assist you further.
Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)