Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitten needs home - FREE
04-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Kitten needs home - FREE
I am unsure if this is where I should post this subject. I have a male kitten that needs a home, he is still breedable. If interested please let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Smile RE: Kitten needs home - FREE
(04-19-2012 08:09 PM)Pixelz Teebrook Wrote:  I am unsure if this is where I should post this subject. I have a male kitten that needs a home, he is still breedable. If interested please let me know.

Is still needing a home? Big Grin
07-16-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: Kitten needs home - FREE
Hey Jillie,

if you have cats to let, I highly recommand you this SL in-world group: secondlife:///app/group/45a44720-57a2-71fc-ca84-7259508b5981/about

Copy/Paste that link above into local chat, hit ENTER button and click the link that it creates in localchat from that... Then join it and offer your cat. The group is a KittyCatS Givers + Swappers group. It is okay to take 20 Linden for the cat. It is the value the cat has toward the menagerie.

All you need to do is copy paste the info of the cat (it's stats) to the group chat and say "Free to go home for 20 Linden fee" or something similar. Smile

It will be giving your kitty a home quickly Smile
07-17-2012, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 01:24 AM by Pixelz Teebrook.)
RE: Kitten needs home - FREE
(07-16-2012 10:56 AM)Jillie Zepp Wrote:  
(04-19-2012 08:09 PM)Pixelz Teebrook Wrote:  I am unsure if this is where I should post this subject. I have a male kitten that needs a home, he is still breedable. If interested please let me know.

Is still needing a home? Big Grin

Sorry, I should have closed this post. The kitten has been adopted.
Sorry, I should have closed this post. The kitten has been adopted.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)