Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur - Chimera - Black Grey
08-19-2020, 06:18 AM
RE: New Fur - Chimera - Black Grey
I never post of these things but I'm going to...I would like to make sure that the person who helps build this line with my cats and others gets the credit. Lexi Actually saw it was recessive as soon as holly brought it out. Lexi, China myself, and a couple of others were working on building a solid line to show it.

I have never seen a nonowner list a line before but then again I'm new. It's fine it was going to come out I just want to make sure that we acknowledge the people that did the work, I do not only mean myself. I am referring to the experienced ones like Lexi and China

Also, the reason I named my cat Chim Chim charoo because it's from a great Disney movie! and it makes my family smile. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley , Jelly Supply
08-19-2020, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2020 08:05 AM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Congratz Wolf on your breed proof. After seeing your pedigree and also seeing Eleanor's post with more of your breeding, we now know that fur is our new most recessive fur. We can't wait to see what else you create with that Chimera! Truly, this breed will be everyone's favorite because it just absolutely looks stunning. Thanks to Callie for designing a beautiful breed to really spark our interest.

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Jelly Supply
08-19-2020, 08:27 AM
Thank you and congratulations Wolfisme! I'm very glad that you and others - Devil? - did the breeding that created the proof. And thank you to Lexi and China for helping.

"Never was there a more 'appier crew as them wut sings chim chim charee chim charoo."

I know the song well and love it from childhood. I mean like really - I had the Disney story record and listened to it a lot. Smile My point was that naming a whole pedigree of cats "Chim" - even the OciPlats - is confusing to the bystander.

I remain very grateful that Coverboy posted it. You may have noticed that it's the same few names that often post to the breeders section of the forum. Many many many people on the grid do Not report their proofs to the charts. This can be for a variety of reasons: language barriers or people simply aren't in the habit of reading the forum or they don't bother, or they're not sure of the protocols or they're not sure they have a proof. (Arwen and I and I'm sure many others are willing to look things over or help with posting.) So we just don't count on people reporting.

The status of this Chimera fur means that it was never going to languish in obscurity. But with FlowerChild OrangeSkies we had to do a lot of digging to get chart data and some people with the eye were ... unhelpful. (I understand the issues surrounding pricing and recessiveness ranking, thank you very much.) Others Were helpful - thank you China.

In short, I'm very happy that the proof was reported and if I could I would hand champagne all around to all the breeders, helpers, and the auctioneer who made it happen.
And congratulations to everybody who owns the Chimera - black grey fur. Enjoy it!

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Songdog Woolley , Coverboytoy Resident , Jelly Supply , Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)