Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello There!
04-15-2020, 09:15 PM
Hello There!
Does anyone know what Pedigree a Cabbit is? My KittyCat just gave birth to non-identical twins and one was a cabbit. It has ears and a tail like a Rabbit. Can someone help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Hello There!
It's a cat-rabbit.
From the 12th to the 22d, each avatar has the opportunity to breed one caBBit. The bunbun ears and tail are Costume traits and do not pass on to offspring through breeding. The actual traits which the cat has to breed with may be seen on the cat's pedigree.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
04-17-2020, 05:59 AM
thank you Ivy!

(04-16-2020 09:40 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  It's a cat-rabbit.
From the 12th to the 22d, each avatar has the opportunity to breed one caBBit. The bunbun ears and tail are Costume traits and do not pass on to offspring through breeding. The actual traits which the cat has to breed with may be seen on the cat's pedigree.
04-17-2020, 06:36 AM
I wonder if the Gods of Randomness can see fit to make a pair of identical twins do we see:

* One has the paint job (so they're not identical, after all), or

* Both have the paint job (violating the one-per-customer rule), or

* Neither gets the paint job (reducing the odds a teeny-tiny bit but logically consistent and impossible to prove without millions upon millions of customers breeding for the week)

Just wondering.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2020, 05:17 PM
lol... TAD, i wonder too! my guess is we'd not have identical Cabbits... but i good thing to wonder about!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)