Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

hi there!
04-06-2020, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 04:41 PM by DemonaTheOperator Resident.)
hi there!
hi! im new to this group and so far im loving ittttttttttt!

the cats are so cute and boI the sizes XD
I don't have any L$ to get a kitten right now but I will be looking at everyones in the meantime! spent all mine on puppies, so now will get some kitties <3

if anyone wants art of their kitties let me know! heck, if anyone will trade any unwanted kittens for art im down for that to! just let me know <3

here are some art examples!

old:
[Image: 1578282149756.png]

[Image: 1578284530396.png]

new:
they aren't cats but the style will be the same XD

[Image: soombow-wolf.png]

[Image: soombow-roman-wolf.png]

thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Markham Weatherwax
04-06-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: hi there!
Hi there! Welcome to the KittyCatS Family!

We are so happy to hear you are loving it and can't wait for you to have kitties of your own!

We have a KittyCatS! Stuff section, and even a trade section that would be awesome to post about doing artwork in, you might find people that will love to trade kitties for art work!

I do want to let you know that the image links you posted do not go to any images. Can you please check those are the correct links.

You can actually post the images directly in your post by using [img]IMAGELINK.png[/img] or [img]IMAGELINK.jpg[/img]

I hope that helps you out a little bit. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
04-06-2020, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 04:41 PM by DemonaTheOperator Resident.)
(04-06-2020 02:34 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there! Welcome to the KittyCatS Family!

We are so happy to hear you are loving it and can't wait for you to have kitties of your own!

We have a KittyCatS! Stuff section, and even a trade section that would be awesome to post about doing artwork in, you might find people that will love to trade kitties for art work!

I do want to let you know that the image links you posted do not go to any images. Can you please check those are the correct links.

You can actually post the images directly in your post by using [img]IMAGELINK.png[/img] or [img]IMAGELINK.jpg[/img]

I hope that helps you out a little bit. Smile

thanks! I actually had them like that but they were just blank so I put links there oof

fixed!
04-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Oh they are awesome! Great work! Big Grin

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)