Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CORONA - DAY 2 (of our posts)
03-25-2020, 07:14 PM
Exclamation CORONA - DAY 2 (of our posts)
hi! i had an idea which could be cool.

i will write a question each day and those of you who wish to participate can. i think at the end of this we will have a lovely historical document of things we learn that we may forget! i know i have heard and seen such amazing things since this has happened. i don't want to forget!

soooo, on this day 2 the question is...

Heart what are you seeing or thinking about which you had not been since this happened?

please share from your heart and know that what you learn can help us! thank you!

Heart callie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd , FoxieCat Resident , Setiaa Resident , Markham Weatherwax
03-25-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: CORONA - DAY 2 (of our posts)
I'll start today too.

'WHAT ARE YOU SEEING OR THINKING ABOUT WHICH YOU HAD NOT BEEN SINCE THIS HAPPENED?"

my answer:

i am seeing people of all walks of life, all financial positions, all types of jobs, all ages, be SO GENEROUS!! i have seen celebrities read kids stories, rock stars shyly give a concert from their home (chris martin from coldplay) - i've seen people volunteer to go buy food for anyone who can't get out OR bring them food. i have seen a local business offer to drop off toilet paper to anyone who needed it! (oodly the sanitation company that picks up our trash!)

i have been thinking about how awesome most people are being. how kind, how generous. i have been thinking about no matter what happens, if ONE person is losing we ALL WILL BE LOSING. and how this is such a great opportunity for us to share and know NO ONE can escape this. no. one.

money, position, fame or fortune, NOTHING matters. we all are being called to see what is really important in life.

and that is one thing, people. life itself. (animals too of course)

thank you for letting me share. can't wait to read yours!
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd , CheerfulTeacupCSR Resident , FoxieCat Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Setiaa Resident , Markham Weatherwax , Evolving Yin
03-25-2020, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 08:53 PM by Evely Heartsong.)
♥ I have seen my music friends in real life doing live streams!
But also on the musical scene people are doing songs together or have other things as answer questions.. or just hang out.
♥ I also see celebrties as Melissa Etheridge doing a music live stream every day!
♥ I have seen a kid 14 years old.. wanted to help me bringing my shoppings home, as I was walking them! That was so heart warming!!!
♥ I see people sitting outside on chairs... calling people in rest homes! Behind windows.. The chairs have phone numbers at them! They are not allowed to have visitors..
♥ I see groups at facebook, where people can print signs for their windows who are in need of help, and others hang signs they wanna help!
 Thanks given by: Callie Cline , Garance Kidd , CheerfulTeacupCSR Resident , FoxieCat Resident , Markham Weatherwax , Evolving Yin
03-25-2020, 10:52 PM
Where I live, for the moment, I only see fear and distress

Maybe when the virus hits massively, we will rediscover some human values: certainly

I don't speak English, I hope Google does his job well
GK

MarketPlace
 Thanks given by: CheerfulTeacupCSR Resident , FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline , Markham Weatherwax , Evolving Yin
03-26-2020, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 05:22 PM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
Last few days I've seen old friends (some that I hadn't heard from in years) get back in touch. It’s been good to hear from them. Even from the one who rang me at 3am this morning. :-)

In two days over 670,000 people here have responded to a call for volunteers to help out vulnerable people who have to stay at home by collecting shopping, medication, helping giving lifts to people or just phoning people to help combat loneliness.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd , FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline , Markham Weatherwax , Evolving Yin
03-27-2020, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2020 03:21 PM by kittyclawz Resident.)
♥ I see people using arts and crafts to keep their creative side busy not matter what age you are Smile
♥ Neighbours, schools, strangers willing to get food for you not even wanting money for petrol etc.
♥ Making rainbow signs/posters with warming words placed in windows for those who go on a stroll or jog can see.
♥ People are starting to have manners more, apologising for getting too close (2 metre rule)

In overall people are appreciating how beautiful our world is and how we should NOT take it for granted.

Fear is everywhere no doubt, but we can fight this.

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: FoxieCat Resident , Callie Cline , Garance Kidd , Markham Weatherwax , Eleanor8 Resident , Evolving Yin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)