Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Curious Builder
03-23-2020, 07:18 AM
Curious Builder
Hi, I'm Polina, an old resident of thirteen plus years who has only just got into breedables. I've resisted so long because I know this is just the kind of thing I can geek out on.

As a builder I am particularly interested to know if there is a builders dev kit for making things like interactive furniture and things like that. I have ideas for things aimed particularly at teacups, as that is where my interests primarily lay with regards to the cats. The three I (currently, this may be subject to increase) have are all teacup sized and that has got me thinking. I know just the kind of thing that would appeal to teacup owners...

Well, that's my hellos done with.

Polina.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Curious Builder
Hi there!

The only thing we have that could be used to create interactive furniture are our Jump N Play Prims. We do not have a dev kit for interactive items.
With the Jump N Play Prims, you could create items and either sell them with the Jump N Play prims already attached, or with instructions as to how to add Jump N Play prims to the product. If you choose to do with the prims already included, then you would need to create a new item to set out each time one is sold since they are no copy - trans (as long as you don't get the biggest pack, since it is copy - no trans).

We hope this helps!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Markham Weatherwax
03-26-2020, 11:15 AM
(03-24-2020 05:32 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there!

The only thing we have that could be used to create interactive furniture are our Jump N Play Prims. We do not have a dev kit for interactive items.
With the Jump N Play Prims, you could create items and either sell them with the Jump N Play prims already attached, or with instructions as to how to add Jump N Play prims to the product. If you choose to do with the prims already included, then you would need to create a new item to set out each time one is sold since they are no copy - trans (as long as you don't get the biggest pack, since it is copy - no trans).

We hope this helps!

All well, with MP and Caspervend I can set it to sell single copies of items, or an inventory of several, thanks.

Meanwhile, this is what I am working on - a real posh cat pavilion in mesh with teacups in mind (although petites should still be able to get in and out of it without trouble). I just got to do the UV map textures for the arches. It is going to be a little primmy, coming in at 24 prims (li 25), but it is aimed at those who really wanna spoil their littlest furbabies. The price point is gonna be nice because I have been seeing how much stuff goes for on MP for kittycats...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-26-2020, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2020 06:49 PM by FoxieCat Resident.)
Awesome! When you get it finished make sure to posted it in the KittyCatS Stuff section here: https://kittycats.ws/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)