Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW Fur Australian Mist - Black
07-04-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: NEW Fur Australian Mist - Black
Is anybody doing the last tests on this fur? I just got the fur from my SLB17 cat. I’d be happy to run it versus Foxie salt and pepper but don’t know if that’s already being done.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2020, 08:16 PM
Australian Mist - Black is recessive to Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask.
This is a two pedigree proof. First I have to show you that Mykala, my SL17 Birthday cat hides the Australian Mist - Black.

[Image: 50171250078_dd34e4f3c4_z.jpg]MykalaHidesAussieBlack

I then took Mykala and ran her with Mayne, a Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask.

[Image: 50172047037_d7d2f4e30b_z.jpg]FoxieSalt&Pepper>AustralianMistBlack.

The New Born Kitten shows the Foxie - Salt & Pepper. This means that Mykala must have thrown her Australian Mist - Black hidden rather than her Genesis fur. And the fact that the Saltie shows and hides the Aussie Black means that it is dominant to it.

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Barry Ballyhoo
08-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Hey folks, we got lucky and my SL17B starter cat decided she likes being cooperative.
Australian Mist - Black is recessive to and PLACED beneath Australian Mist - Snow.

First, you need to look at the proof above this one and see that yes, Mykala hides the Austrailian Mist - Black.

[Image: 50199645873_622cfda764_c.jpg]AussieBlack<AussieSnow

Here we see Mykala again threw her hidden Australian Black (or else we would be seeing Genesis Bandit2). Her partner Lindberg (loaned to me for testing by Cassian Vaher, thank you), threw his Australian Mist - White fur and it covers the black and is therefore dominant to the black.

Australian Mist - Black is PLACED between the Aussie Snow and dom to Tiger! - Dusky Green.

Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , Cassian Vaher , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain
08-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Thanks Ivy for the proof. Happy I could help and Mr Lindberg did his job Smile
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)