Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Internet Down; Can't Buy Food :/
03-10-2020, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2020 08:59 AM by Ajay McDowwll.)
Internet Down; Can't Buy Food :/
Edited: Per my husband, we now have internet at home again so once I'm off work I can go inworld and get those poor virtual felines fed Smile Hooray! So... nevermind LOL

Hi all Smile First post here. I have been experiencing an unexpected internet outage at home since last Friday afternoon, and this morning I got an email notice saying my cats' food and milk are out. Am I correct in guessing that there's no way I can buy food offworld and port it over to my Meow Mat?

I have a big Japanese Tea House that's public, and I'm worried that by the time I'm back inworld I'm going to be dealing with a ton of sick kitties, all on a main road for everyone to see Sad I mean, I'll deal, but I'm pretty bummed about it at the moment.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Internet Down; Can't Buy Food :/
I"m glad you were able to take care of it. In future, if you live somewhere that this happens often, you could have a friend or partner buy food and put it out for your cats (set it to group, or parcel, or whatever makes sense so they're feeding your cats but not everyone else's). If your friend is not a cat owner, maybe you could buy them a kittycats giftcard to keep on hand in case of emergency so they aren't out their own L$.
03-13-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: Internet Down; Can't Buy Food :/
(03-13-2020 07:04 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I"m glad you were able to take care of it. In future, if you live somewhere that this happens often, you could have a friend or partner buy food and put it out for your cats (set it to group, or parcel, or whatever makes sense so they're feeding your cats but not everyone else's). If your friend is not a cat owner, maybe you could buy them a kittycats giftcard to keep on hand in case of emergency so they aren't out their own L$.

Thank you Smile This is the first time this has happened, in the several months I've had the cats. They probably would have been even better off if my partner weren't my husband and we both weren't stuck offworld at once Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)