Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Filter to show which cats are permapets
02-15-2020, 10:40 PM
Filter to show which cats are permapets
I thought maybe an additional option under Cat age selection you could add permapet. Then you can filter out just those that are permapets.

Just an idea that might be helpful.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ruriko Oanomochi
02-16-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Filter to show which cats are permapets
Hi there! That isn't a bad idea. Smile

If you are using Cattery you can kinda sort for perma pets by filtering by Hunger. All the perma pets will be at the front of the list. Hope that helps a little bit!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
02-17-2020, 04:52 AM
I understand that but I dont ever keep any of my retired cats in my cattery. They are all in my inventory. So I do not use any cattery food. That includes the permapets. So I use my Pedigree filter a lot. I use my cattery for my box storage for my unborn kittens.
02-17-2020, 08:18 AM
There is always the if-Kittycats-wont-do-it-I-will solution: use an alt as a pack mule to force their web site to organize your cats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-17-2020, 11:33 AM
(02-17-2020 04:52 AM)ReddBear Resident Wrote:  I understand that but I dont ever keep any of my retired cats in my cattery. They are all in my inventory. So I do not use any cattery food. That includes the permapets. So I use my Pedigree filter a lot. I use my cattery for my box storage for my unborn kittens.

I may not be understanding what you're saying, but: If you are keeping your retired cats in your inventory, then you're not feeding them anyway. If I"m reading this right, you don't have any live cats in your cattery, just boxes. It is much safer to keep cats in your cattery than in your inventory -- so you can just keep them in your cattery and don't buy any cattery food (permapets don't eat food anyway). If I'm reading incorrectly and you DO have some live cats in your cattery, you can always keep your permapets in cattery and then do what Tad suggests and give your retired-but-not-permapetted cats to an alt and have THEM store it in cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)