Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted - grey cat with blue eyes similar to the pic
02-14-2020, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 12:53 PM by hyacinth3704 Resident.)
Wanted - grey cat with blue eyes similar to the pic
I'm looking to find a female kittycat to give as a gift that resembles this one. It doesn't have to be super exact, just similar. I don't know what specific coats or characteristics to ask for as I'm not super familiar with the kitty cats breeding.
I'd prefer one that is already a permapet or can be made one. Thanks for any suggestions on cats you know of for sale or what constellations of traits I should look for.

(see attachments)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe
02-14-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Wanted - grey cat with blue eyes similar to the pic
(02-14-2020 12:48 PM)hyacinth3704 Resident Wrote:  I'm looking to find a female kittycat to give as a gift that resembles this one. It doesn't have to be super exact, just similar. I don't know what specific coats or characteristics to ask for as I'm not super familiar with the kitty cats breeding.
I'd prefer one that is already a permapet or can be made one. Thanks for any suggestions on cats you know of for sale or what constellations of traits I should look for.

(see attachments)
Maybe a Tonkinese lilac tortie is close?
Lovely kitty looks just like one I had years ago.
02-14-2020, 05:22 PM
(02-14-2020 12:48 PM)hyacinth3704 Resident Wrote:  I'm looking to find a female kittycat to give as a gift that resembles this one. It doesn't have to be super exact, just similar. I don't know what specific coats or characteristics to ask for as I'm not super familiar with the kitty cats breeding.

(see attachments)

Have messaged you inworld.
02-15-2020, 05:34 PM

(see attachments)

not sure if you found this cat yet but I pulled out several for you to check out.. shoot me a message in world.. Eternity Moorlord
02-22-2020, 02:34 PM
A suggestion would be to look for an American Shorthair Silver Tabby. Possibly with Marble Magic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)