Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Cafe (NEW!)
01-26-2020, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2020 01:03 PM by Evely Heartsong.)
KittyCatS Cafe (NEW!)
Ok, more and more people would love to have a place to hang out with their cats. One CSR pointed out to us, why not create a place.

I have a cafe here, and it's ready to use. But I can't do this by my self.. the community would love a place, so the community should help to create the perfect place. I can provide a free place! Love to help to make it work, but together with you..

We would need..

People with ideas
People who can dj
people who can host
people who can be manager/plan things
People who wanna hang out at the cafe, and help others
You.. to join and hang out

I do not own this, I like to provide this place and pay for it. But the community should make it work together Smile

So.. what do you think?
And what day/time would you like to see
What would you like to see on events?
Other ideas?

Lets make Kittycats proud!

Who Joined the team?
1 - Evely Lane
2 - Ronald Dunheved
3 - Harpersgirl - aka Kiyah
4 - China Falmer
5 - Songdog Woolley
6 - Dreams Simsider
7 - Cosima Mystic - Cosima Mystic
8 - katrin miklos - Kat Malone
9 - You?

Event Calendar
Click Here for events
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
01-26-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: KittyCatS Cafe (NEW!)
Wow! What a generous offer! It sounds like a wonderful way to bring something fresh to the KittyCat community. I am a fairly new participant to this group so I do not have a wealth of knowledge to contribute for helping others but I have plenty of experience in other areas of sim operation. I am all for creating a positive environment for like minded KittyCat people to enjoy...

~ Harpersgirl aka Kiyah
01-26-2020, 11:47 AM
(01-26-2020 11:39 AM)Harpersgirl Resident Wrote:  Wow! What a generous offer! It sounds like a wonderful way to bring something fresh to the KittyCat community. I am a fairly new participant to this group so I do not have a wealth of knowledge to contribute for helping others but I have plenty of experience in other areas of sim operation. I am all for creating a positive environment for like minded KittyCat people to enjoy...

~ Harpersgirl aka Kiyah

Nobody needs to know much, thats the fun part of this idea. We do it together and help eachother Smile And together we can make this work. Every help is welcome! In every way Big Grin I will add you to the list, tysm for joining!
01-26-2020, 12:27 PM
Well if you need anything scripted or created special for it i can help you with that and of course if the events are anything to do with 7seas fishing, I have many things already scripted and made that enhance the normal 7seas fishing events
01-26-2020, 01:06 PM
(01-26-2020 12:27 PM)Dreams Simsider Wrote:  Well if you need anything scripted or created special for it i can help you with that and of course if the events are anything to do with 7seas fishing, I have many things already scripted and made that enhance the normal 7seas fishing events

We already have spoken to eachother, and soon we will call the team together to get ideas running and things starting. The community seems to be intrested! We already have a great team build up. If you would like to join, send me an im in world, or write it here below Smile)
01-28-2020, 02:51 AM
(01-26-2020 01:06 PM)evely Lane Wrote:  
(01-26-2020 12:27 PM)Dreams Simsider Wrote:  Well if you need anything scripted or created special for it i can help you with that and of course if the events are anything to do with 7seas fishing, I have many things already scripted and made that enhance the normal 7seas fishing events

We already have spoken to eachother, and soon we will call the team together to get ideas running and things starting. The community seems to be intrested! We already have a great team build up. If you would like to join, send me an im in world, or write it here below Smile)

I have reconsidered and sorry but i wish to retract my participation.
02-02-2020, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2020 04:32 PM by Evely Heartsong.)
You can close this topic, I will withdraw my self from the idea to start something for the community for certain reasons thats not importand Wink I wanna thank each and every person who wanted to join in. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)