Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Hello!
10-19-2019, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2019 03:10 AM by SamanthaPrater Resident.)
Hello!
I just would like to mention a PSA .
If you wind up on a drama website, don't engage it in anger, because it is a defamation case regardless of the situation to put someone online without permission.

I tried everything to make people see it wasn't real, and the claims were false, the people actually managed to blackmail me.

drama won't solve problems nor will be running away from it, or not helping the one out screaming " PLEASE GET ME AWAY FROM THIS." I want to warn Kittycats that this site is bad, and if you are ever on it to send DMCA removals with name, and log in proof to abuse@lionde.com . it 's the one starting with a V. I know a lot of you knew the SLcrets one. It's NOT real.

only you can make a change, and I'm using my infamousness to do some good if this keeps someone from repeating my mistakes. I'd like it too.Protect one another, be safe, be kind.trust your instincts.

I'm gonna warn everyone I can . something can be done silently.
ps. I didn't put the link because it is a gaslighters site, and I don't want anyone hurt.I was able to get all of my pieces down except one that claims very mean things about me, and it just isn't true.

putting their email up is okay to do because it is a defamation case as they've told me. if you have been put up, PLEASE fight this . calmly. do not engage in the drama, send the email and they will handle the rest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)