Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Spoonful of Sugar Festival
09-26-2019, 01:50 PM
Spoonful of Sugar Festival
We had a really fun time at the SOS festival!
it was fun to see the support for this very worth cause.

we had a great turn out and a LOT of fun as 10 auctioneers from the community all worked together and it was so much fun! we went an hour longer than scheduled due to bidding wars and one amateur auctioneer who took a while and got mixed up a lot (me) but it was still fun! haha.

Our own PandieCat auctioned 3 panels as our FoxieCat acted as hostess and reported all the earnings which was about $750,000 and pushed the event's total to over 3,000,000 Lindens!!

so our community brought in about 25% of that total in just 3 hours!! YOU all are the most generous of people. there were a lot of laughs and some tears as we all realized the difference we made TOGETHER for people who need medical care NOW.

here's more about the Charity if you want to learn about this amazing organization.

https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/?ref=donate-header

and here's one photo from a screen shot i took!! Smile we'll have more to follow!

THANK YOU to all who participated, even people in group chat cheering us on!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply , AstridSolace Resident
09-26-2019, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2019 05:35 PM by Jelly Supply.)
Heart RE: Spoonful of Sugar Festival
Congratulation on KittyCats generous auction for raising such a large sum of money for such a worthy cause. I am sorry I could not attend...but I am sure all the auction cats have amazing homes. What a wonderful community! HeartHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)