Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Eye: Dreamy Mirage
09-21-2019, 09:29 AM
New Eye: Dreamy Mirage
Hey folks! Brand new eye Dreamy Mirage discovered by cazmitch Resident (Who also goes by Sazzy Queen of Mangina). She was having trouble posting the eye on the forum, so I'm doing it for her.

[Image: 48764584722_d9f04af558_c.jpg]DreamyMirageEye

This picture is a bit fuzzy because it's blown up but it appears to be a lovely purple and blue eye.

[Image: 48769533373_db23ed6b08_c.jpg]DreamyMirageEyeCloserLook

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident , Arwen Swordthain , princesspoison100 Resident , TerrorMisu Resident , Ellen Ireland , Eleanor8 Resident , Julinah Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker , Luckylady Llewellyn
09-21-2019, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 11:20 AM by kittyclawz Resident.)
RE: New Eye: Dreamy Mirage
OMG these eyes is my ultimate new favourite!! Congrats on your discovery cannot wait to get my hands on these!!

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2019, 12:43 PM
lovely, congrats

Heart PrincessHeart
It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens.
09-22-2019, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2019 10:55 AM by Eleanor8 Resident.)
Congrats. Beautiful new eye.

Heart Eleanor
09-23-2019, 11:08 PM
congrats pretty eye nice discovery
11-04-2019, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 03:20 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Posting for Evely

Dreamy Mirage is dominant to Marble Magic

Very straightforward, the Marble Magic pulled from under the Dreamy Mirage by the Grey Matter

[Image: 81e3292538136fe281d0ce9a9bfbec1a.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
11-10-2019, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 10:33 PM by AryaElentari Resident.)
Just remove my posts, please.
11-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Arya, all the cats that you mention in the pedigree are "Meditation Bliss hiding something" except for the one that's "Soul Whisper hiding something". The only way to know what the Dreamy Mirage is hiding is to pull the hidden on the cat. Congratulations on the eye. It's a great tester cat - if you want to go ahead and breed it out with Soul Whisper or below and that would give you more Dreamy Mirages and may also provide a proof.

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
11-10-2019, 10:21 PM
I was asked to post this to indicate it's moving up the list. I understand how the breeding works. I won't post again, I'm sorry. Feel free to remove my posts on this thread.
11-11-2019, 06:41 AM
I think it is helpful to see some "suggestive" posts that might be the basis for where a trait is trending. I would say that your post was definitely suggestive that Dreamy Mirage is dominant to Meditation Bliss. But we do have to be very clear, for the benefit of the group, as to what is "suggestive" and what is a proof. The language has to be precise. People forget about hiddens all the time but we can't if we want to be accurate. You said that the eye was pulled with Meditation Bliss but we don't actually know that. It's probably true. But we don't know for sure yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)