Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Is this cool or what?!
09-19-2019, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 11:50 PM by Prokofy Neva.)
Is this cool or what?!
I had a cat born whose system name was "Narnia?" with a question mark. Now is that cool or what! I love Narnia. Does it hear me talking before it's born? I even have a Narnia quest in Winnipeg. This is just an ordinary spotted cat but for me, if the system turns up an interesting name, I keep them. For example one was born recently named "Neva"!

I have probably sent to the Menagerie some that have rare traits because I'm not following them but I'm a sucker for names!

I wonder why the question mark...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain , Luckylady Llewellyn , Jelly Supply
09-20-2019, 08:08 AM
RE: Is this cool or what?!
There are some great names that the system gives out and some that leave you scratching your head in bewilderment Big Grin

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
09-20-2019, 11:52 PM
(09-20-2019 08:08 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  There are some great names that the system gives out and some that leave you scratching your head in bewilderment Big Grin

Can you imagine, I got a cat named Colin Powell once! And I have had others with two names like that, and I don't always recognize the celebrities. I just had one named Logestilla which means "legend" in French, never heard of it. More and more, I leave their names unless they really don't work.
09-21-2019, 06:13 AM
One of my favorite "odd" names of the cats that I have gotten is Beruriah, who is listed as an ancient sage of the Talmud. The one that really freaked me was the cat who appeared with the name of my long-dead grandfather Ole .... ya know it's not a common name.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
09-24-2019, 06:04 AM
(09-20-2019 11:52 PM)Prokofy Neva Wrote:  
(09-20-2019 08:08 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  There are some great names that the system gives out and some that leave you scratching your head in bewilderment Big Grin

Can you imagine, I got a cat named Colin Powell once! And I have had others with two names like that, and I don't always recognize the celebrities. I just had one named Logestilla which means "legend" in French, never heard of it. More and more, I leave their names unless they really don't work.

I had one called Paris Hilton once which I found amusing. So far no unpopular politicians though Big Grin

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
09-26-2019, 06:56 AM
An alt of mine just got the name "Raffie?" with the question mark for her kitty.

09-30-2019, 04:23 AM
And I just got "Sam The Man"

...nice by itself, though confusing as this is a girl !

Huh
Big Grin
10-02-2019, 12:58 AM
Wink RE: Is this cool or what?!
That is sooo cool!! I love the Narnia books as well....and I was born in Winnipeg!! High five to a fellow Winnipeger! I now live in Victoria! Tongue
10-04-2019, 09:52 AM
My megapuss was just auto-named "Anubis" - appropriate for a cat of godlike size! (Although after seeing some of the absolutely huge KittyCats at the Spoonful of Sugar charity auction, a mega doesn't seem very godlike any more!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)