Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Cats That Ate Babbage
12-22-2015, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 02:01 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Wink The Cats That Ate Babbage
Well done to the KittyCatS team for their involvement in the "Designing Worlds" Christmas special: "The Cats That Ate Babbage."

Quote:In this, our special Christmas 2015 episode, we pay our annual visit to the steampunk city of New Babbage to arrange delivery of gifts for the Urchins, and meet up with our old friends. But, as so often is the case when we visit New Babbage, not everything goes as planned.

Special thanks to Callie Cline and Equinox Pinion.

If you love KittyCatS, you'll relish the chance to view this exciting twenty minute Christmas video that features a range of Christmas cats as the main characters. Just be warned, the cats don't appear until the second half of the storyline so please don't stop the video too early. If you have twenty minutes to spare, you're in for a really humorous treat: the last scene (the Christmas Carol) is quite comical.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita , Draco Nacht , Kayla Woodrunner , Devilness Chant , Cliohdna Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker , VeetMesser Resident
12-22-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: The Cats That Ate Babbage
Mewmewmewmeeeooow! Big Grin It was fun!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
12-22-2015, 10:55 PM
That was DARLING! I laughed and laughed. And actually the music production was really stellar - just like an old 50s radio drama. Very impressive.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
01-01-2016, 07:32 PM
It was a fun movie! I am passing the link onto a few cat lovers!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
08-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Necro thread!
I was looking for something else and refound this amazing video.
Perhaps newer members aren't familiar with this bit of KittyCats history.

Watch or watch again. It's a hoot.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: VeetMesser Resident , Maxwell Grantly
08-03-2019, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2019 07:41 PM by VeetMesser Resident.)
Heart RE: The Cats That Ate Babbage
(08-03-2019 04:28 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Necro thread!
I was looking for something else and refound this amazing video.
Perhaps newer members aren't familiar with this bit of KittyCats history.

Watch or watch again. It's a hoot.

I never knew of this Delight before. So Thankful and Blessed that it popped up. This is a MUST WATCH for sure! I was entertained and Impressed and then Smiling with awwwness and then Laughing My butt off and then Once again in awweness of all the details and the quality and care and details from Start to End .
Thank You very Much to Heart Ivy for bringing this Post in the KittyCatS forum to Light again Heart

(12-22-2015 04:09 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote:  [Image: Cats_in_New_Babbage_004.img_assist_custom-400x212.jpg]

Well done to the KittyCatS team for their involvement in the "Designing Worlds" Christmas special: "The Cats That Ate Babbage."

Quote:In this, our special Christmas 2015 episode, we pay our annual visit to the steampunk city of New Babbage to arrange delivery of gifts for the Urchins, and meet up with our old friends. But, as so often is the case when we visit New Babbage, not everything goes as planned.

Special thanks to Callie Cline and Equinox Pinion.

If you love KittyCatS, you'll relish the chance to view this exciting twenty minute Christmas video that features a range of Christmas cats as the main characters. Just be warned, the cats don't appear until the second half of the storyline so please don't stop the video too early. If you have twenty minutes to spare, you're in for a really humorous treat: the last scene (the Christmas Carol) is quite comical.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank You so VERY VERY MUCH for all that worked on this and sharing their talents with us. I know it not Christmas time and TOTALLY feels liek it will never come with the heat idex here at the moment hahahaha But this was such a Delight.
This will be totally be placed on Our Must Watch Holiday Shows/Movies come this winter for My RL Littles Heart Thank You Heart

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Maxwell Grantly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)