Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cat range not working
06-18-2019, 10:41 PM
Star Cat range not working
My hubby's cat has been extremely 'clingy' to him this past couple of weeks.
He usually sets the cat's range at 30m, but recently, the cat seems to bypass this range and finds its way to him. He changed that to 15m, and still, the same. The cat always wants to be near him, like a guard cat. Big Grin ...
It's quite cute and adorable Heart, especially for a megapuss, but I was wondering if there's something wrong with our cat. We have other cats at home too, and they all stay within their range. Is this a script error or just normal for kittycats?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2019, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 12:11 AM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
RE: Cat range not working
Was its home point changed as well ?

06-19-2019, 02:27 AM
Maybe Follow is turned on? That's in the Animation menu.
06-19-2019, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 02:43 AM by Summerhale017 Resident.)
(06-19-2019 12:11 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  Was its home point changed as well ?

Hi, nope the home point was not changed. Sometimes, my hubby would jump him home, and then only a few minutes after, he's beside him again. Smile

(06-19-2019 02:27 AM)LibGwen Resident Wrote:  Maybe Follow is turned on? That's in the Animation menu.

Hi! Nope, follow isn't turned on too. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)