Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KITTYCAT DOCK
06-24-2019, 09:47 AM
KITTYCAT DOCK
Can someones please tell me what it means that i have to have a dock to purchase kitty dollars.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2019, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2019 10:30 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: KITTYCAT DOCK
(06-24-2019 09:47 AM)Connor Campbell Wrote:  Can someones please tell me what it means that i have to have a dock to purchase kitty dollars.

Kitty Dollars can be purchased in 3 ways, directly on the website by allowing access to your L$, via a gift card purchased at the main store or inworld via a cattery dock that has permission to access your L$. For the online method to work you also will need a dock rezzed with permissions.

The cattery dock is also used to retrieve cats from the online cattery and to allow full use of the Control HUD, the HUB on the website and all functions of the online cattery ie ability to wake inworld cats etc without logging into SL.

Its advisable to have a cattery dock rezzed wherever you have cats rezzed inworld but not required.

Cattery Docks are available in the Customer Pavillion to the left of the mainstore entrance (if you are looking at the store from outside) and they are free.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)