Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Perma Pet
04-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Perma Pet
Hey all!!!! Can you please tell me the difference between these two Perma Pets? Also, do I need one for each cat I want to "fix"? Thanks.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Perma Pet
hi kitkow,

the perma120 is for cats 120 days and older. the other is for any cat over 7 days. you need one per cat. hope that helps!

*also, you will get lifetime updates on the cats, including any new features, etc and lifetime customer support for the cat if you own it OR sell it. Smile

hope that helps.
 Thanks given by: kitkow Resident
04-03-2012, 10:39 PM
(04-03-2012 08:33 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi kitkow,

the perma120 is for cats 120 days and older. the other is for any cat over 7 days. you need one per cat. hope that helps!

*also, you will get lifetime updates on the cats, including any new features, etc and lifetime customer support for the cat if you own it OR sell it. Smile

hope that helps.

Somewhat. Wouldn't the "other" work for 120+? Or like in real life, specialized care goes into fixing older cats?

Thanks again.
04-04-2012, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 08:34 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Hi kitkow,

Basically when a cat is retired from breeding (age 120 or or older) they can have the perma120 which is lower priced than the perma for a kitty which is at the breedable age.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: kitkow Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)