Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Three Cheers to KittyCats Support!
05-28-2019, 03:00 AM
Three Cheers to KittyCats Support!
I want to say thank you to each and every one of the members of the KittyCats Support for this very trying time this weekend. I truly feel they have gone above and beyond, dealing with a lot of frustrated, angry, and confused customers with calm and grace. It was very nice to see some of the calming "voices" of the Staff, as they answered questions, sometimes seeing the same question asked 3 times in 5 minutes as a newer person logged on to ask the same question. These CSRs were incredibly patient, kind, and sweet with their explanations, even when they did not have the answers themselves.

And among them, a new CSR who came in under a trial by fire! It was awesome to see PandieCat and her calm demeanor, even as we demanded to hear her sing...*giggles*

and can we forget the leadership of KittyCats, Callie and Kitten Longmeadow? I feel that they both strived to keep everyone informed, and probably have pulled out every hair (and found other people's hair to pull) in figuring out how to get this to work, and if not, then workarounds to keep people happy.

I love the community of KittyCats...i love how everyone has come together to help, laugh, and cry, over this time, shaking fists at the Linden Labs, and trying to make things work, and just the general chitchat. It's an awesome community, but we wouldn't be together, if it weren't for the fact that Callie made a great product, bringing together this wonderful community.

Again, thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Ivy Norsk , Keila Forager , Luckylady Llewellyn , Songdog Woolley , Kikii Littlepaws , Olgita Ruby , Evolving Yin
05-28-2019, 10:53 AM
RE: Three Cheers to KittyCats Support!
and thank you for getting the KittyCats out awesomely quick this morning. I know it's been a pain!
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn
05-28-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: Three Cheers to KittyCats Support!
thank you!!! your presence and contribution can't be unnoticed as well as everyone who made some great lemonaid out of these lemons!
 Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn , Fyrebird Courier , Songdog Woolley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)