Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

19 Jewels for sale
05-26-2019, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2019 12:53 PM by Fr0styKing Resident.)
19 Jewels for sale
Would you like to be the proud new owner of some jewels? Smile

8 Emeralds - 800 each

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pu...d/90/48/26
Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mareep18 Resident
05-31-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: 19 Jewels for sale
You're wrong with your prices : rubies are supposed to be more expensive than emeralds as you need 20 rubies but 30 emeralds for a Fancie.

Thanks given by: Fr0styKing Resident , Mareep18 Resident
05-31-2019, 01:04 PM
There have not been 19 jewels for sale at your store for at least 3 days now. Only the Emeralds are still there and that's because you're charging too much for them. Please update your listing.
06-01-2019, 12:52 PM
(05-31-2019 01:04 PM)Autumn Ehrenkranz Wrote:  There have not been 19 jewels for sale at your store for at least 3 days now. Only the Emeralds are still there and that's because you're charging too much for them. Please update your listing.

That's because people have bought them. If you think im charging too much then don't buy them thank you for your opinion Smile
06-06-2019, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2019 09:49 AM by Autumn Ehrenkranz.)
(06-01-2019 12:52 PM)Fr0styKing Resident Wrote:  
(05-31-2019 01:04 PM)Autumn Ehrenkranz Wrote:  There have not been 19 jewels for sale at your store for at least 3 days now. Only the Emeralds are still there and that's because you're charging too much for them. Please update your listing.

That's because people have bought them. If you think im charging too much then don't buy them thank you for your opinion Smile

As the previous person explained, Emeralds are worth less than Rubies. You sold out of the others immediately, so you should have change your listing subject. You no longer have "19 Jewels for sale". I really don''t care if you charge that much, as I don't need any jewels. I sell jewels. My main concern is that you're luring people to your store by false advertising.

Of course you sold the others. 1. Because you asked a great price for the diamonds. 2. because you sold the rubies at such a low price people were scrambling to get them.

Two of us have tried to explain what happened, but you seem to think you know better. We have been at this for a long time. I was simply telling you the facts, just like the person before me. Take from it what you will. We try to help others in the forums.

(06-06-2019 09:40 AM)Autumn Ehrenkranz Wrote:  
(06-01-2019 12:52 PM)Fr0styKing Resident Wrote:  

As the previous person explained, Emeralds are worth less than Rubies. You sold out of the others immediately, so you should have change your listing subject. You no longer have "19 Jewels for sale". I really don''t care if you charge that much, as I don't need any jewels. I sell jewels. My main concern is that you're luring people to your store by false advertising. You need to use "Full Edit" to change the subject line so it matches the description.

Of course you sold the others. 1. Because you asked a great price for the diamonds. 2. because you sold the rubies at such a low price people were scrambling to get them.

You have updated your listing once someone clicks on it and set the emeralds to a very good price. Two of us tried to explain what happened, and you listened to the first person, but you responded to me as though I was attacking you. We have been at this for a long time. I was simply telling you the facts, just like the person before me. I made the same comment about your pricing as the other person. Take from it what you will. We try to help others in the forums.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)