Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Monday Morning's at 9 AM SLT The Royal Kitty Court will be held!
05-13-2019, 01:23 PM
Monday Morning's at 9 AM SLT The Royal Kitty Court will be held!
Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear Ye!

You have been formally invited to the First Royal Kitty Court of King Patric and Queen Jade! Monday the Twentieth of May the year of Twenty Nineteen. The Royal Herald Miss Kitty Kat shall auction off 10 Noble Offspring to be Fostered by you! If you have any Noble Offspring that you would like to be fostered the reservation fee for this week is only 1L per panel. There shall be a special Raffle Offspring as well!

Ok all kidding aside. Kat our Auctioneer in Training who has been filling in for me for my auction is starting a new Auction called the Royal Kitty Court Monday Mornings at 9 am SLT the first auction will be Monday the 20th of May. Hurry over and get your panels reserved. Normally panel fees are 69L but this week it is 1L per panel so hurry up and get yours today!

Please remember to birth your kitties 4 hours before the auction (or the night before) so we can take pictures of the kitties.

Here is your landmark for this weeks ride! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pi...01/44/4002

AS the panels start to be filled a new notice will be placed.

Rayne Morningstar
Auctioneer at Too Adorable
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...e/37/98/21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Navaar Morningstar , Arwen Swordthain
05-13-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Monday Morning's at 9 AM SLT The Royal Kitty Court will be held!
I'm excited to be starting my own auction and to help you sell your Royal Kitties. I'll see you next Monday!
05-13-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Monday Morning's at 9 AM SLT The Royal Kitty Court will be held!
Is Rayne going to be the Court Jester??

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~
Designer & Owner of Bluefish Bay

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)