Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Magick Never Forgotten
05-02-2019, 02:59 AM
Heart RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
Magick loved toy size kitties....but most importantly, she loved us ALL very much! She was in sooo much physical pain, as many of us are in RL....but you would never be able to tell, unless she shared it. She was friendly, sweet, gentle, & approachable. Magick was quick to answer new breeder's questions, gave encouragement to other breeders, and faithfully supported KittyCatS Community & Events. Her kitties were as beautiful as her Heart May we never forget her light, which shone very bright, for us all to see Angel *Hugs*

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Geeha Resident , Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Delja Starchild , Ryanna Enfield , AstridSolace Resident , Flair Daxeline , Setiaa Resident
05-02-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
So sorry to hear this. Keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Geeha Resident , Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , MarissaCloud Resident , Setiaa Resident
05-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Heart RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
I'm so saddened by this news and wish that I could have just one more chance to be able to talk to her. I hope that her pain is gone and that she has found peace. I love her kitties.....she will be greatly missed in our KittyCats Community. I hope to carry on some of her kitty lines, she was a wonderful, creative breeder. Heart
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , MarissaCloud Resident , Delja Starchild , AstridSolace Resident , Setiaa Resident
05-02-2019, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 08:36 AM by kittyclawz Resident.)
I am so sad to hear this! She grew her wings and began to fly.. she will be missed terriblly. My thoughts go to her loved ones with my sincere love. Too Adorable has always apprenticed all her help over the years, may she rest in peace ❤

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
05-02-2019, 11:37 AM
I am extremely grateful to have gotten to know Lady Magick beyond the screen. She was an absolute stand up Woman, Loyal beyond compare, loving and helpful to all, she was strong spirited and honest to the point of being blunt. She was a huge part of the KittyCatS community and her presence will be deeply missed by many. There is a beautiful memorial set up in CatTales welcome center if anyone is so inclined to leave a flower, a token, a candle or a private moment with her.

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li...121/135/22

Fly high my Dear Friend, missed but never forgotten, until we meet again.
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Ryanna Enfield , Luckylady Llewellyn , AstridSolace Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
05-02-2019, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 02:02 PM by SamanthaPrater Resident.)
I miss talking to her. she was one of the nicest people I'd ever met.I hope you rest well angel. the kitties will love your Magick smileSmile.
Cinnamon suggested I host a charity for the kitties; what do you all think? I know a few of the types that would work,a nd some animal ones.
I will just need to bring it out of the catterySmile.,

IF someone from Msmagicks family could contact me I'd love to organize an auction for your funeral costs.

we can host it on my homestead; it's not too big but I'll handle the stress . all I need is permission, I bought about six to be auctioned.
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
05-02-2019, 01:52 PM
It's a very sad loss Sad
05-02-2019, 01:54 PM
I have difficulty typing about this loss. I was told on Sunday at the fishing tournament that our MsMagick was suddenly gone from us all too soon ... I was so entirely shocked, saddened, and feeling empty for me and the community at large that I suddenly had to leave the event and have not been "around much" this week.

I'm not sure exactly why THIS special loss has affected me so incredibly deeply, except to say that through some long conversations, some laughs and giggles, and exchanges over cats or not, I guess MsMagick found her way into my being that rarely is shared by me at all.

For friends and family who know her in RL, I wish you healing health and many happy hours of remembering the good times. For all of us in KittyCatS who knew her at "any level", even for a short encounter, peace to you and may the joy of your Pusses and Kittens, help you understand how we reach real depths of understanding about ourselves and others that go far beyond the furs and traits of our community. Namaste...

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
 Thanks given by: Delja Starchild , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , AstridSolace Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
05-02-2019, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 02:13 PM by Fyrebird Courier.)
This is from a notecard at her stand at the Too Adorable Kittycats stand:

Current Locations:

KITTYCATS:
Too Adorable Kitties

Most of my Live Kitties are out on Love & Live Tables so also check this link to see ALL My In-World Kitties:
https://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/kccats?owner=MsMagick%20Resident

MORE Collectibles, PermaPets, Boxes & Collars:
http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189

PAPILLONS:

Main Cart - Sale Items Change Weekly:
Garbara

Clearance:
New Heaven

Pap Accessories & More:

BIOBREEDS:

Live Seedless BioBreeds Tigers & Occasional Secret Sales:
Dura

Also see my offerings on the Marketplace at:

I'm a Small Breeder, specializing in the breedables that I love. I breed Papillons, KittyCats, PlantPets, and BioBreeds tigers.

I believe that value is more than the latest fad or the newest trait. Instead, I prefer to focus on what I personally find beautiful, and I intentionally breed for a variety of buyers, not just other breeders.

I try to find the fair market price, and do not support sellers who intentionally overprice their items.

Yours in Beauty,
Breeding with Lots of Love & Kitty Cuddles,

Magick
(MsMagick Resident)
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Charmayne Brentley
05-02-2019, 02:46 PM
My deepest condolences to her family and friends also. She also touched my life shortly after my first kittcat. I'm very saddened by this news.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)