Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Magick Never Forgotten
05-01-2019, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 01:10 PM by Sannctuary Resident.)
Rainbow The Magick Never Forgotten
Hello All. I have resisted writing this formally for days and if it is inappropriate or premature as a thread here I apologise, Please replace or move to the proper area.

Recently I have been informed by her close friends of The Passing of Lady Magick or MsMagick as most of you as KittyCats members will know her by. It was likely sudden and she was at home, found on Saturday last by concerned relatives and friends. No other details can be confirmed atm. I am deeply saddened and shocked and have mentioned it quietly to a few people as there was one short mention in chat last Saturday made by the person who gave me this news. but it hasn't been seen by many at all.
I wish to send my condolences and deepest sympathy to her family her loved ones, those closest to her, and to the KittyCats Community. From what I knew of Magick she was a great breeder and contributor to kitty cats and Community. Helpful and Kind.

The Magick never forgotten.

Sincerely Sannie ~*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Setiaa Resident , Songdog Woolley , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , Julinah Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Fifi Wickentower , MarissaCloud Resident , Sabanna Moonshadow , Geeha Resident , BessTudor Resident , Morgan Trevellion , Barry Ballyhoo , kittyclawz Resident , Delja Starchild , Luckylady Llewellyn , Ryanna Enfield , Fyrebird Courier , MiyukiDracul Resident , Flair Daxeline , Yasmina Quihoxil , Eleanor8 Resident , DasEbilOne Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Shamu077 Resident , Charmayne Brentley , Dol Allen , Jelly Supply , Keloma Resident , Cygnoir Blanc
05-01-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
Oh my goodness, this is shocking!
Lady Magick has been a friend for years, and while I knew that she had serious health concerns, I had no idea that things were so dire.
Thank you for passing this information along.
She made such wonderful cats and was a cheerful and helpful presence always.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Setiaa Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , deadlycreature1 Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , MarissaCloud Resident , Geeha Resident , Delja Starchild , Ryanna Enfield , Luckylady Llewellyn , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 02:52 PM by Setiaa Resident.)
when i heared this sad news i was shocked and so sad tears run and i want do any hhow like this post in forum, but a friend told me better let it do closer friends, so i dont have make post, but i was all the time thinking what i can do i have talk to her she was an really kind woman she was frindly and i liked to talk to her when she shoed me proud the 300 cm cat or when i was at her shop we have talk short and it makees me really sad that she is gone never i would be on the contest sim and see her decor how like at the winter contest the egyptan style with the drum sound she was really creativ and she was so in love with the cats and breeding and all what belong to KittyCats she was a breeder with heart and soul the most know her she was always active in chat on the stall sims and she was always there to help and answer ur question or even if u only wanna have a smalltalk she was really a wonderful person. and sorrry for Familie & Close Friends its a big loss. i Hope Lady u have no more Pain wherre u are now and that u on a really nice place and i hope u rest in peace and i will miss u RIP Lady Magick
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , MarissaCloud Resident , Geeha Resident , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 03:59 PM
This is really sad news.

A new star in the sky. ⭐
 Thanks given by: lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Sannctuary Resident , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , Ivy Norsk , Setiaa Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , MarissaCloud Resident , Geeha Resident , Ryanna Enfield , Dimpz Morane , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Oh dear, yes. I am so glad there is this thread. What a shock to hear....I remember when Ms Magick said it hurt her hands to type. I'm sure she must be in a good Place now with no more suffering. I am hoping that she is not too distressed about her cats, but knows that she did her very best during her time here and the astral version of the cats are with her There. I wondered how many cabbits she had got that last week.I told her how great her Halloween black russians with fire eyes were and they were perfect reliable breeders......I'm still so sad and can't stop thinking about her.
I won't say 'rest' in peace, but be the You you really were here with us....active, astute, devoted, creative and a good friend. You will stay in my thoughts always Ms. Magick, Thankyou.
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident , Lixy Byron , deadlycreature1 Resident , Setiaa Resident , AstridSolace Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , MarissaCloud Resident , Geeha Resident , Ryanna Enfield , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 06:50 PM
I'm shocked. And sad..
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Setiaa Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , AstridSolace Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Geeha Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Ryanna Enfield , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Thank you for creating this thread. I am still stunned by this news. There is a little memorial set up for Magick at CatTales where you can leave flowers or candles. I am really going to miss her.

Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Setiaa Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , AstridSolace Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Geeha Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Ryanna Enfield , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 09:28 PM
she always helped others in kittycats addicts with cat questions when no csr was around. A lot of people like her and her personality. She always bred such pretty cats with nice traits. She will be missed a lot. She may be gone, but her cats that people have bought from her in the past are magical like her and will be something that will remind you of her always.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Setiaa Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , AstridSolace Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Geeha Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Jelly Supply
05-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Regards and condolences for this loss. and prayers for the family and friends who will miss this member of our dear community.
 Thanks given by: deadlycreature1 Resident , Setiaa Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Fifi Wickentower , AstridSolace Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Geeha Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , Jelly Supply , Azure Demina
05-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Taken far too soon. I had noticed she hadn't been around lately, and I had been concerned but I didn't expect this news, I too am very shocked and heartbroken to hear about the passing of Magick. My heartfelt condolences to Magick's partner, her family and her many friends. I am grateful for the lovely chats I had with Magick about KittyCats and our mutual health struggles. Magick was often helping others in the KittyCats community with their questions and in giving excellent advise on breeding, she was very knowledgeable and passionate about KittyCats. I will miss her and never forget her.
 Thanks given by: Geeha Resident , Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , MarissaCloud Resident , Setiaa Resident , Delja Starchild , deadlycreature1 Resident , Jelly Supply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)