Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Magick Never Forgotten
05-05-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: The Magick Never Forgotten
May she rest in peace, I didn't know her well but she used to buy a lot of my kitties <3

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , Sannctuary Resident , lieutenant Wheatcliffe
05-05-2019, 10:50 PM
i heard of her passing last week and have not known what to do.
when we hear of a loss in a "virtual" world it's so hard because we can't visit their house as it's rare any of their RL families are here. in a way their presence is even more felt as "gone" because no one they knew in RL is around to see.

but we all knew her in SL which is REAL, too, just a different way to communicate.

i LOVE her so much and my latest memory is a few conversations after a fishing tournament about a month or so ago? i think many of you were there. she was in open voice speaking to me, and others. she was so kind and fun and generous and LOVED her kitties.

what you may not know is that day she passed me a cat she had bred and wanted to give me as a gift. i cried and was so moved and she was giving it to me as an expression of her gratitude for what KittyCatS! has brought to her life.

in some ways i feel like that cat doesn't belong to me, as i'm not KittyCatS and you ALL are part of this community and what makes KittyCatS so special.

she was such a generous person who loved people, life and cats. and i just will so miss her Im's and encouraging messages and just speaking to her. what a beautiful lady who's presence made a mark on my life. even her name "magick" applies so much because she had a magical quality about her. i think it was her kindness.

my heartfelt condolences go to her RL family, SL family and her closest friends many of whom are in this community.

we won't ever forget her... and i will cherish always the kitty she gave me that day. it wasn't about the cat, that whole day was so special to me because it was a celebration of life, being together as a community and it was so much fun while i was there...

(oh yes it was our bday fishing tournament!!!)

anyway, i'm not good at stuff like this but i just want to send my love to her, you all and thank you for the love you all give and share in this life. i'm so thankful to know you all and hopefully we all can remember how kind she was as we carry on with the sadness of her absence. but thankfully her memory can never, ever, ever leave us!

love, callie
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Barry Ballyhoo , lieutenant Wheatcliffe , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Ivy Norsk , kittyclawz Resident , deadlycreature1 Resident , Ellen Ireland , Songdog Woolley , Evolving Yin
05-19-2019, 11:17 AM
I literally just learned of her passing today, as I have been totally preoccupied with rl happenings. I am sad I did not get to know her better, only knew her through the chat and KC community. We take so much for granted, especially in the realm of SL and thinking that everyone is invincible, we sometimes forget the RL struggles (after all, isn't that one of the reasons many of us are in SL to begin with?). My sincere condolences to her family and friends, both RL and SL. She will be greatly missed. <3
 Thanks given by: Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)