Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Taken Care of Thanks!
04-29-2019, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2019 04:49 PM by Bumblebliss Resident.)
Taken Care of Thanks!
Taken care of. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2019, 11:30 AM
RE: Why is there adult couch in Kittcats main store, please?
thank you for brining this to our attention! the couch was given as a gift in a pack at an event years ago and i didn't realize i had put out the non pg version. (the makers give you both)

we'll make sure to replace it and thanks for letting us know. you're right in that it shouldn't be on an pg sim. thank you so much for letting us know! that couch is a prop to show the interactive prims and didn't even know with those there anyone could access it.

just to clarify the couch is not ours or made by us, it's to show the prims can be put on any furniture.

thanks in advance for your understanding!
04-29-2019, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2019 11:48 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
This post is soooo familiar. Hmm, perhaps it got deleted.

The store doesn't sell any couches at all. The interactive prims are just for cats to jump onto things.

Quick edit to add: Callie and I must have posted at the same time. I would not have posted if I'd seen Callie had already responded.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
04-29-2019, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2019 12:13 PM by Bumblebliss Resident.)
Thanks for your follow up! Your quick response is much appreciated and shows you care!

(04-29-2019 11:30 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you for brining this to our attention! the couch was given as a gift in a pack at an event years ago and i didn't realize i had put out the non pg version. (the makers give you both)

we'll make sure to replace it and thanks for letting us know. you're right in that it shouldn't be on an pg sim. thank you so much for letting us know! that couch is a prop to show the interactive prims and didn't even know with those there anyone could access it.

just to clarify the couch is not ours or made by us, it's to show the prims can be put on any furniture.

Please feel free to delete this, now that it is resolved. No use for it anymore and, again, I appreciate your quick follow up!!

(04-29-2019 12:11 PM)Bumblebliss Resident Wrote:  Thanks for your follow up! Your quick response is much appreciated and shows you care!

(04-29-2019 11:30 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  thank you for brining this to our attention! the couch was given as a gift in a pack at an event years ago and i didn't realize i had put out the non pg version. (the makers give you both)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)