Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

3 Boxed Whimsical Whites-COMPLETED TY!!
04-01-2012, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 01:10 PM by Sophia Jameson.)
Exclamation 3 Boxed Whimsical Whites-COMPLETED TY!!
I bought 4 Easter Kitties and I got all 4 Whimsical Whites! They are still in their boxes so I do not know the gender! I would Like to trade them for any of the other kitties preferable boxed but will do live trades as well! IM me in World!! Thanks!!
(04-01-2012 08:14 PM)Sophia Jameson Wrote:  I bought 4 Easter Kitties and I got all 4 Whimsical Whites! They are still in their boxes so I do not know the gender! I would Like to trade them for any of the other kitties preferable boxed but will do live trades as well! IM me in World!! Thanks!!

2 MORE BOXES UP FOR TRADE, I NEED THE DARK AND MILK CHOCOLATE!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: 3 Boxed Whimsical Whites
(04-01-2012 08:14 PM)Sophia Jameson Wrote:  I bought 4 Easter Kitties and I got all 4 Whimsical Whites! They are still in their boxes so I do not know the gender! I would Like to trade them for any of the other kitties preferable boxed but will do live trades as well! IM me in World!! Thanks!!

2 MORE BOXES UP FOR TRADE, I NEED THE DARK AND MILK CHOCOLATE!!!

Hey Sophia, IMed but you offline now. I have a Dark Decadence female or Sumptuous Swirl female if you want to trade one of those for one of your Whimsicals. Gender doesn't really matterWink Give me a shout inworld when you canSmile
dellybean north
04-09-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: 3 Boxed Whimsical Whites-COMPLETED TY!!
Hi Sophia,

I have the dark decadence male, the swirl female or the coconut milk either to swap for a whimsy boy. Please let Me know.

Thanks,
Casey

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)