Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Do you own a Toyger Blue girl named Josalynn?
03-31-2019, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2019 05:36 AM by Ellen Ireland.)
Do you own a Toyger Blue girl named Josalynn?
You would think that after breeding for three and a half years, I would stop to check before buying a kitty at a love table to make sure that the kitty is not automatically repartnered, but NO! I went ahead and bought a cute Burmilla Lilac Shaded boy who is at 100% and would be ready to go, except that he is automatically repartnered to a cat named Josalynn. Unless the other cat is on-sim, I can't break up the partnership.

So, does anyone who is reading this happen to own this girl? She doesn't show up as for sale on any of Torgon's profilers and the seller of the kitty that I bought at the love table can't find her.

Josalynn:

Fur: Toyger - Blue
Eyes: Galaxy Star (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Tiger Curl
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Odyssey FrazzyWave)
Size: 45 cm (17.7 inch)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Do you own a Toyger Blue girl named Josalynn?
The seller of your kitty should be able to figure this out for you from their pedigree page, particularly if these two had any kittens together...
03-31-2019, 01:46 PM
I have asked the seller to see if she can find Josalynn. No luck yet. If the cat can't be found, I will file a support ticket and beg nicely :-)

03-31-2019, 04:02 PM
Hi Ellen. I replied on your ticket but will reply here as well since the information will be useful to others.

You can try using the Break Free on your cat since if the partner was sent to the Menagerie or made into a Perma-Pet the Break Free will still work.

You can also wait out the partnership. Automatic re-partnering only works if the cats breed while partnered. Since the cats are not both in your Cattery or on the same sim, they cannot breed and the partnership will break naturally once it expires.

I hope this helps!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Fennet Resident
03-31-2019, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2019 04:44 PM by Ellen Ireland.)
I should find out in about an hour, Kitten! He's showing as "partnership 1 hour remaining, automatically repartnered." So if the partnership won't auto-renew since she is nowhere to be found, maybe I will be able to use him later this evening.

I did try the Break Free on the sim where I bought the cat, and it didn't work, so apparently she's not menageried or permapetted.

I have also renamed this boy "Please Release Me Let Me Go" .... maybe if I sing a bit? :-) Hoping for his freedom soon!

Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
03-31-2019, 06:17 PM
It worked! He has been freed to breed! Party time! :-)

Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Mirsoul Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)