Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur - Tiger Powder Blue
03-29-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: New Fur - Tiger Powder Blue
Ah, you have a little boy! Prima waves a paw to say hello.

(03-28-2019 07:01 PM)ReecePie Resident Wrote:  I got one of the new Powder Blue's tonight so cute ReecePie's 'KittyCatS Box - New Born Kitten'

♂ New Born Kitten

Fur: Tiger! - Powder Blue
Eyes: Genesis Bronze (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

https://kittycats.ws/p.php?d1d2745b-c352246-21264

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2019, 10:17 PM
Yep got cute little boy, and it came from the starter Mom so I will be able to breed it back to mom to try and get a girl with traits Smile

(03-29-2019 04:56 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Ah, you have a little boy! Prima waves a paw to say hello.

(03-28-2019 07:01 PM)ReecePie Resident Wrote:  I got one of the new Powder Blue's tonight so cute ReecePie's 'KittyCatS Box - New Born Kitten'

♂ New Born Kitten

Fur: Tiger! - Powder Blue
Eyes: Genesis Bronze (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

https://kittycats.ws/p.php?d1d2745b-c352246-21264
04-14-2019, 05:30 AM
Posting for New Smile

Tiger! - Powder - Blue is recessive to Russian - Black

FlowerChild Dylan hides Russian - Black
[Image: cee23147443e368e0fc1945416fd6c54.png]

Moniqua hides Tiger - Powder Blue (Moniqua is Ellens original starter where the fur was discovered.
[Image: 81e8835d04ac83da33becc67137d7fdd.png]

Flerken Goose hides Tiger! - Powder Blue (He is the special offspring of Moniqua and shows his fathers Patch II and therefore must hide Moniquas Powder - Blue or her Bandit II, here we see it is the Tiger! - Powder Blue)
[Image: a0a38a1654b947c02e12f6f4847f137c.png]

Flerken Goose bred with FlowerChild Dylan and produced a Russian - Black
[Image: dd10079500790632a0d7b08e1666fc9a.png]

Since Patch II cannot hide under Russian - Black, Flerken Goose passed the Tiger! - Powder Blue and proves that it is recessive to Russian - Black.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Ellen Ireland
04-14-2019, 07:23 AM
Thank you Arwen! So the Russian Black kitty I will be selling later today can be confidently stated to be a Powder Blue hider.

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
04-27-2019, 06:07 AM
Dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.

Ellen kindly lent me a Powder Blue to do some testing, because she pulled it with a Russian - White and New had shown it recessive to Russian - Black I decided that since I had an Ocicat - Cinnamon that I knew hides Balinese - Seal Lynx I would use him and hope to get a Powder - Blue hiding Ocicat Cinnamon but that would hide at least Bali Seal to allow us to add a range while it grows for testing. So theres the reasoning behind what will appear to be an odd choice of box to open.

So Lutz is my Cinnamon Silver boy as we can see he gets his shown fur from his Dad.

[Image: fcd2a26dfa1d56ae0f20b082fa512033.png]

His Mother is a Tiger - Huckleberry that looks to hide Aussie Light Chocolate Marble but as shown here actually hides Balinese - Seal Lynx

[Image: 5663c8a76092f7d023f02282ef3288d9.png]

Tiger! - Huckleberry is known to be dominant to Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver so that cannot be Lutz's hidden fur so he must hide the Balinese Seal Lynx

That brings us to the actual test.
I mated Ellens Tiger! - Powder Blue to Lutz and the result was a Powder Blue.

[Image: d46acae34cd0b2fa55bd86957d6e962c.png]

This baby therefore hides either Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver (fingers crossed) or Balinese - Seal Lynx.
Therefore we can say for sure that Tiger - Powder Blue is dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.
She is of course unpacking to check her hid Smile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
04-27-2019, 08:30 AM
And the kitten is a Cabbit with a wild tail! Beautiful!

(04-27-2019 06:07 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.

Ellen kindly lent me a Powder Blue to do some testing, because she pulled it with a Russian - White and New had shown it recessive to Russian - Black I decided that since I had an Ocicat - Cinnamon that I knew hides Balinese - Seal Lynx I would use him and hope to get a Powder - Blue hiding Ocicat Cinnamon but that would hide at least Bali Seal to allow us to add a range while it grows for testing. So theres the reasoning behind what will appear to be an odd choice of box to open.

So Lutz is my Cinnamon Silver boy as we can see he gets his shown fur from his Dad.

[Image: fcd2a26dfa1d56ae0f20b082fa512033.png]

His Mother is a Tiger - Huckleberry that looks to hide Aussie Light Chocolate Marble but as shown here actually hides Balinese - Seal Lynx

[Image: 5663c8a76092f7d023f02282ef3288d9.png]

Tiger! - Huckleberry is known to be dominant to Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver so that cannot be Lutz's hidden fur so he must hide the Balinese Seal Lynx

That brings us to the actual test.
I mated Ellens Tiger! - Powder Blue to Lutz and the result was a Powder Blue.

[Image: d46acae34cd0b2fa55bd86957d6e962c.png]

This baby therefore hides either Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver (fingers crossed) or Balinese - Seal Lynx.
Therefore we can say for sure that Tiger - Powder Blue is dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.
She is of course unpacking to check her hid Smile

05-11-2019, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 05:30 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Since Lutz kindly showed his Balinese - Seal Lynx this week I thought I'd share that as added confirmation of Powder Blues dominance Smile
Chiquita (his Powder Blue daughter) decided not to reveal her hid this week so maybe next week.
[Image: 83d1d6cfd4e29965366640492c991a07.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland
05-18-2019, 04:15 AM
And Chiquita passed her hidden fur, unfortunately not the Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver we were hoping for but Balinese - Seal Lynx

[Image: 37f9dc2e2b0cc90911909727f4d96b6f.png]

I'll see if I can find a fur in the middle of the test range if not I might pop her back to Lutz just in case. I am still concious of the fact Ellen pulled this with a Russian White.

Forum Based Charts

05-30-2019, 03:06 PM
(03-21-2019 03:51 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Did I finally get to be first on a new fur? It's already up at the "KittyCatS! Breeds" page, but I don't find any other reference to it here on the forum.

This Tiger Powder Blue came from a SweetCat that also carries vampire ears. If the fur hadn't shown up early, I would have let her go and someone else would have a great surprise!

OMG I LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!!!
06-29-2019, 05:23 AM
Testing Powder Blue against Snowshoe - Red with a mixed bag of results.
Testable boxes produced so far are 3 Powder Blues and 2 Snowshoe Reds.
First Powder Blue box tested had wrong hidden so the first Snowshoe Red box will breed on Weds, just opening in order til I get an answer. The Snowshoe Red male ages out next week so the current test boy will replace him if he doesn't hide the Powder Blue.

Forum Based Charts

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)