Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new Whiskers Color - Grey Tipped Black -
03-29-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: new Whiskers Color - Grey Tipped Black -
Had a good look at the pedigrees and I am in full agreement with Ivy that Julinah has indeed discovered the new most recessive whisker so I add my "Aye" to hers Smile
I was perfectly happy with the Original discovery pedigree showing it pulled via a backbreed where it hid under Chocolate Tipped Flame, combined with that same CTF cat producing a Butterscotch Tipped Black was evidence enough that Grey Tipped Black is the new recessive but thank you Julinah for providing the addtional pedigrees to remove any doubt there might have been Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Julinah Resident
03-30-2019, 10:44 AM
Hi, congrats. How can we tell if a treat is new?
03-30-2019, 12:55 PM
You can check these pages https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ac8xMn38E7SpfRg01iUfktLMD4WPkUOu5jannhMUBw/edit#gid=1498622519 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10-9WtItK0LWyUSZqnI_6sGngJXtgVsSaSYJd2GN3qqw/edit#gid=736715597 if it's not there, it's new.

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
03-31-2019, 03:03 AM
(03-30-2019 10:44 AM)rOrii Wylder Wrote:  Hi, congrats. How can we tell if a treat is new?

In addition to the links already given you can also shout out in the KittyCats Addicts group chat, there's usually someonethere who can tell you if its a new trait, and old trait or a costume trait. For the breedable traits under a costume you need to check the kitties pedigree page on this website.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)