Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HELP PLEASE
03-14-2019, 03:30 PM
HELP PLEASE
I am new to Kittys. Mine it isn't growing anymore. Stats don't look good. I have food. a play pole. I play with him. I bought vitimins and love drops he's to young to take. I don't want him to die??? he is 2days old. Please what am I doing wrong he is a Mega Maine coon
Thank you Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2019, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2019 05:03 PM by MsMagick Resident.)
RE: HELP PLEASE
(03-14-2019 03:30 PM)Sinful Kitty Wrote:  I am new to Kittys. Mine it isn't growing anymore. Stats don't look good. I have food. a play pole. I play with him. I bought vitimins and love drops he's to young to take. I don't want him to die??? he is 2days old. Please what am I doing wrong he is a Mega Maine coon
Thank you Heart

Megas start out really tiny too. He won't be full sized and ride-able until he's 7 days old. As long as his hunger stat ( https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=8&oid=13 ) isn't showing him as more that 15% hungry, don't worry.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: HELP PLEASE
You aren't doing anything wrong all cats regardless of size take 7 days to grow to their full size. Only ones that won't look like they are growing at all are the teacups which rarely grow much above the birth size.
Also cats don't die they only get sick and that takes 3 days without any food at all and once they go 1 day they will start yelling at you to feed them.
Cats also can't take any vitamins until they are 7 days old, all they need until day 7 is food, stats are nothing to worry about except hunger and as stated before he will yell at you if you run out of food. Hunger naturally rises when the cat sleeps as said by previous poster 15% is fine, thats perfectly normal. Energy will naturally decrease to 0 over 4 hours for kittens and 8 hours for full grown cats, at which point they will fall asleep and energy will rise again over the same period of time. You can of course wake your cat up once its energy level reaches 25% if you wish to play with it.
Love will start to increase at day 7 and will take 10 days to reach 100 unless you give milk or cuddle for 30 minutes per day in which case it will take 7 days, this can be speedd up with love itamins given every 2 days.
Happiness is also stabilised by milk/cuddles, again only really important in a breeding cat between 7 and 120 days old.
If you are not intending to breed the cat then love is irrelevant and you can turn breed off once the cat reaches 7 days and it will only eat half as much food. You can turn breed back on if you change your mind at any point until the cat reaches 120 days old when they stop breeding anyway. Due to cool downs and love gain I wouldn't bother once you reach 100 days old.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)