Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur: Tiger!-Pinkie Winkie
04-19-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: New Fur: Tiger!-Pinkie Winkie
Thank you Fyrebird!
This is proof that Tiger! Pinkie Winkie is recessive to Chateau Slate & White #1.
We can see that the Wowsa Sweetcat Ludovico hides the Pinkie Winkie, and can only throw genesis fur or the Pinkie Winkie.
When paired with Emma, an 8thBirthday Special baby (who is actually showing Silver Tabby on the pedigree), the kitten shows the Slate & White #1, which can only have been Emma's hidden.
It can Only be covering the Tiger! Pinkie Winkie.
Ergo, Tiger! Pinkie Winkie is recessive to Chat Slate & White #1.
It's a big range but yay. As a practical matter, people are pulling the Pinkie Winkie with Toyger Snow. Toffee doesn't have much spread on the grid yet. I'd love to see somebody hit the Pinkie Winkie with something a bit more dominant than Snow.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident
04-19-2019, 07:31 PM
(04-19-2019 11:04 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I'd love to see somebody hit the Pinkie Winkie with something a bit more dominant than Snow.

On it.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
05-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Tiger! Pinkie Winkie is dominant to Toyger Caramel

[Image: 47715562112_fbb228aab9_c.jpg]Tiger!PinkieWinkie>ToygerCaramel

MsMagick told me that she was pulling Pinkies with Caramels but didn't have an easy proof of purity in her caramel line because it went back so far. I pulled the hidden with a Toyger Snow.

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Bibbitt Borel , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Arwen Swordthain
05-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Nice! A perfect proof, clear as day. Since Toyger Snow is recessive to Toyger Caramel, the Caramel must be hidden behind dad's Pinkie Winkie. Plus, a lovely kitty to honor Lady Magick ♥

(05-03-2019 06:46 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Tiger! Pinkie Winkie is dominant to Toyger Caramel

[Image: 47715562112_fbb228aab9_c.jpg]Tiger!PinkieWinkie>ToygerCaramel

MsMagick told me that she was pulling Pinkies with Caramels but didn't have an easy proof of purity in her caramel line because it went back so far. I pulled the hidden with a Toyger Snow.
 Thanks given by: Bibbitt Borel , Arwen Swordthain
05-04-2019, 09:46 AM
So good to see that she is still able to contribute to the effort Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
05-11-2019, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 05:23 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
So Last week I bought the last of Ms Magicks Pinkie Winkies she had set out for sale

Bred him to a Siamese - Flame and got this
[Image: 34689461fc47557cb225762e600b6099.png]

Repeated the breed this week and got this
[Image: 93ea6d2bbc70138e131ff2b8cdac2305.png]

Both cats are open for checking the hid.

Took a good look back at Chrissie and she looks to hide Tiger! - Turquoise, however I do also see Toyger - Caramel way back so thats a possibility. I have a Burmilla - Blue Shaded lined up for Mr. Magick next week so I'll pop Chrissie with a recessive and see if I can discover her hid.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
05-18-2019, 04:48 AM
Dominant to Tonkinese - Blue Mink

Chrissie hides Tonkinese - Blue Mink
[Image: 43fdb086089c065212641596dbee1df8.png]

Chrissie is Bonny's Mum
[Image: 983929a76d34110e47a8084988ade305.png]

Bonny has her Dads Tiger! - Pinkie Winkie fur so must hide either Siamese - Flame or Tonkinese - Blue Mink from Chrissie, therefore Tiger! - Pinkie Winkie is dominant to Tonkinese - Blue Mink.

Bonnys sister Louella from the previous post passed Toyger - Snow as I was typing up the post, so its possible Bonny may hide Siamese - Flame, with luck she will be helpful next week and show her hidden Smile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
05-24-2019, 01:00 PM
Recessive to Bali lilac

If you scroll back to post #10 you will see dad in Fyre's proof. Since we know he is hiding Pinkie From her proof, and we know that the chateau slate is dominant to Bali lilac, we can conclude that the lilac kitten is hiding pinkie.

[Image: 1af43e70913ecabb331fd6d3466adc52.jpg]

Excuse phone typos
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Ivy Norsk
05-24-2019, 01:21 PM
Here is my pinkie
[Image: ccbe12ec29c8a0b7a8de23680948dfc2.png]
05-24-2019, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2019 02:32 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
Thank you Shannon for yet another proof!
Post #10 is crucial to this proof. It's several pedigrees, so I'm not going to quote it as well. But Ludovico the Wowsa cat, and Nostradamos and the Birthday baby are all present in that post and proof. So yes, we do know from that that Nostradamos the Slate has to hide the Tiger! - Pinkie Winkie. And, as Shannon says, Esmond the Bali Lilac must be hiding the Pinkie Winkie making Balinese Lilac Lynx dominant to the Tiger! - Pinkie Winkie.

(05-24-2019 01:00 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  Recessive to Bali lilac

If you scroll back to post #10 you will see dad in Fyre's proof. Since we know he is hiding Pinkie From her proof, and we know that the chateau slate is dominant to Bali lilac, we can conclude that the lilac kitten is hiding pinkie.

[Image: 1af43e70913ecabb331fd6d3466adc52.jpg]

Excuse phone typos

Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)