Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Super Fussy Tail? New?
04-15-2019, 09:57 AM
RE: Super Fussy Tail? New?
Unfortunately thats not enough to prove purity of the Lush esp since we can see a Fluffy tail in the background with no evidence it doesn't hide a Sashay or Super Posh.
Sashay was found 441 days ago, none of those cats are anywhere near old enough to say for sure theres no Sashay there.
As for Super Posh that was discovered 834 days ago so again a possibility under that Fluffy.
You will need to pull the Lush back out from under the Super Posh preferably using a Sashay since theres no hard evidence of dominance to Super Posh either.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident
04-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Super Fussy dominate to Lush?

[img][Image: Super-Fussy-Dominance.png][/img]
04-18-2019, 12:16 AM
Now that's a conclusive proof, congrats Dee on that one.
We see a lush pull super fussy from a starter. The lush is then pulled from under the Super Fussy by the more recessive Super Posh.

I am away on holiday at the moment but I'm sure Ivy will update the charts when she sees this

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Delja Starchild , Ivy Norsk
04-18-2019, 10:33 AM
I'm actually away from home on a crappy laptop for the holidays too, but I'll see what I can do.
Thank you Dee for the proof.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Delja Starchild
04-19-2019, 12:11 AM
(04-18-2019 10:33 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  I'm actually away from home on a crappy laptop for the holidays too, but I'll see what I can do.
Thank you Dee for the proof.

I'm home on Monday. I'm sure anymore can wait til then. Have a good holiday Smile

Forum Based Charts

04-26-2019, 05:41 AM
hey i just wana make sure if super fussy placement is really confirmed dominant to lush? unless Superposh hides superposh which makes no sense to me? or i dont know something? according to the chart below it super fussy hides sashay if its dominant but gave me super posh.let me know what im doing wrong

http://prntscr.com/nh5twe
04-26-2019, 06:08 AM
SuperPosh can indeed hide SuperPosh. That's what having a "pure" trait is, when the hidden and the shown are the same.

In your pedigree, SuperFussy Mocha II threw the hidden Sashay and it pulled the SuperPosh. Brayden MAY be SuperPosh pure, or may have a hidden Sashay for all we know and just didn't throw it.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: MadyHades Resident
04-26-2019, 01:38 PM
(04-26-2019 05:41 AM)MadyHades Resident Wrote:  hey i just wana make sure if super fussy placement is really confirmed dominant to lush? unless Superposh hides superposh which makes no sense to me? or i dont know something? according to the chart below it super fussy hides sashay if its dominant but gave me super posh.let me know what im doing wrong

http://prntscr.com/nh5twe

In addition to Ivy's comments don't forget Super Posh was most recessive before Sashay so there will be a lot of pure ones out there. The most recessive can't hide anything else so they are essentially doubles, same shown and hid.
I did reply to you in chat earlier today to say your Super Fussy threw its hidden Sashay but it was a while after you had asked as I was AFK when you originally asked the question. Sorry should have IM'd you to clear it up for you Smile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: MadyHades Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)