Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Shiny collar ?
02-14-2019, 12:28 AM
Shiny collar ?
I have a cat with 'Shade: Normal', but its collar is shiny. I've send it back and forth to the cattery, toggled between 2D and a normal cat, but the collar ('studded leather collar') keeps its shine.

Other collared cats I have (albeit different collar textures) seem all to have normal non-shine collars, even if the cat itself is shiny (like with 'Shade: Glitter')

Is this normal, are there some collars in the KittyCats shop that have this behavior, or is something funny going on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Shiny collar ?
some collars are shiny some are not. they were made that way to enhance the texture. so nothing is wrong with your cat. collars/hats are not the same as cats. hope that helps!
02-16-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Shiny collar ?
(02-16-2019 04:43 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  some collars are shiny some are not. they were made that way to enhance the texture. so nothing is wrong with your cat. collars/hats are not the same as cats. hope that helps!

Thank you Callie. I hadn't seen the effect before, and there's no such option when making your own collars, so it had me puzzled. Huh Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)