Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Looking for Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel
01-31-2019, 04:42 PM
Looking for Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel
I'm wanting to try breeding a new fur (new for me) and the Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel has caught my eye. I looked on the marketplace and there was not a single one listed for sale! At least not one that had that name in the description or even when I put just Chateau Cat... not one Toffee Caramel came up, lol. So, I'm not sure if it's actually a more recently discovered fur. I just know I like it.
If you have any for sale... boys or girls please leave me an offline inworld. I'd love to know and may possibly purchase (if they are ones I can afford).

Thanks!
Kaizy Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: TerrorMisu Resident
02-01-2019, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019 11:09 PM by Emilia Darkwatch.)
RE: Looking for Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel
Hello Kaizy Smile The Chateau Toffee is a new fur and also the most recessive fur currently, and the price reflects this... So at the moment one with not so many traits is going for approximately 50 K. I believe Cloe Osterham breeds them and is very friendly and approachable, so if you are still interested I would suggest getting in touch with her!

Or, maybe wait a while and it will not be so expensive for the toffee fur, plus you will have more choice in traits you get on the kitty as more people will have traited them up and been breeding them for longer by then. Also, there is another chateau cat, really quite similar in appearance though the colours and some details differ, called Chateau Coffee & Cream No.1 which is way more affordable and there will be more selection of these cats too, with better traits, as it is an established fur discovered years ago. This is a good site to look for cats on and is used by a lot of the community for buying/selling kitties https://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/kccats

If you use the drop down arrow on the right hand side you can then choose the traits you are looking for. Hope this is of some help to you!

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
02-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Hi Kaizy:

Those of us breeding for several years find the difference between paying for a brand new trait and what we really like is a delicate balance LOL. You may want to look at the OUR CATS tab on the kittycats website (first on the left) and check out Chateau Coffee and Cream 1- that has the same head but different body color. Those kitties are very available for inexpensive prices. If I had a Linden nickel for every cat I bought a close faxsimile for instead of what I really could afford, I would be a rich avatar! Happy hunting and I hope you get your dream cat :-)

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
02-06-2019, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 11:53 AM by TerrorMisu Resident.)
Hi there KaizyDays! Welcome to Kittycats! I am thrilled that you are interested in this amazing challenge to breed the newest most recessive fur, Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel. I have a few I am willing to part with, please contact me in world or via forum message and I will be happy to help you to embark on your new adventure! ; ♥ Also, I will be posting some of them on profilers today!

Good luck and have fun! ♥

(01-31-2019 04:42 PM)KaizyDays Resident Wrote:  I'm wanting to try breeding a new fur (new for me) and the Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel has caught my eye. I looked on the marketplace and there was not a single one listed for sale! At least not one that had that name in the description or even when I put just Chateau Cat... not one Toffee Caramel came up, lol. So, I'm not sure if it's actually a more recently discovered fur. I just know I like it.
If you have any for sale... boys or girls please leave me an offline inworld. I'd love to know and may possibly purchase (if they are ones I can afford).

Thanks!
Kaizy Smile

~terrormisu

NEW LISTINGS exclusively on Torgon's WebMarket: https://torgon.info/manage/#!/kccats?own...20Resident

Shop Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ca...227/23/651

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)