Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Inworld Chart update group
01-26-2019, 08:51 AM
Inworld Chart update group
Hi

Just trying to gauge interest in an inworld group to post KCP Chart updates in as notices.
I know that not everyone comes to the forums daily and was wondering if there interest in me creating a group and sending out notices inworld when I update the charts.
I would do this under the KittyCatsProofs avatar (set up at least) so that group ownership remains with that Avi along with the charts for easy transfer in the future.
I thought this might be helpful to auctioneers where updates occur after they have prepared their notes.

It would be an open free to join group and initially I would invite anyone who expresses an interest here.

Let me know your thoughts please

Arwen Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Garance Kidd , Lixy Byron , Luckylady Llewellyn , Sannctuary Resident , Sabanna Moonshadow
01-26-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Inworld Chart update group
I'm definitely interested, Arwen, and I'm sure a lot of other people would be too.

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
01-26-2019, 03:27 PM
I would join of course.
Saga Project used to have such a group. It was never very large, but did consist of the most active proof-creators and auctioneers who wanted a quick head's up on proofs.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain
01-27-2019, 05:17 AM
Ms KittyCatsProofs went ahead and created a group. I sent out some invites but heres the group link for anyone that wants it

secondlife:///app/group/cb799873-271b-f858-72ef-0ba34be26511/about

Notices are restricted to admins only as the intent is for updates notices only, but the chat is open so people can discuss proofs or yell out for someone to give a second opinion, advice, whatever.
There are no restrictions or rules apart from please no advertising and be nice Smile If you are looking for cats to use in tests please do shout out in the group, its there to facilitate anything related to dominance testing and the chart proofs Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Sabanna Moonshadow
01-27-2019, 08:24 PM
Thank you Arwen! I'm of the firm belief that there isn't such a thing as too much communication! :-)

(01-27-2019 05:17 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Ms KittyCatsProofs went ahead and created a group. I sent out some invites but heres the group link for anyone that wants it

secondlife:///app/group/cb799873-271b-f858-72ef-0ba34be26511/about

Notices are restricted to admins only as the intent is for updates notices only, but the chat is open so people can discuss proofs or yell out for someone to give a second opinion, advice, whatever.
There are no restrictions or rules apart from please no advertising and be nice Smile If you are looking for cats to use in tests please do shout out in the group, its there to facilitate anything related to dominance testing and the chart proofs Smile
01-28-2019, 08:46 AM
Arwen, I think a group for posting chat about proofs and charts is a wonderful idea. I often have to "see" a question/answer I ask of just a few people, written or printed to process the information anyway ... All the work that is done by you and many others, is so amazing and helpful to the greater good! You certainly have my vote and appreciate your efforts!

For all of you who do proofs, help the rest of us understand, and build concentrically outward information about this hobby? Kudos and thank you !! Such a fun and fascinating hobby, such little time and kibble ... LOL

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)