Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Some few doubts
12-28-2018, 06:28 AM
Wink Some few doubts
I have been out of breed for about 2 years and I was even out of sl for a time. Then here comes, what I dont know or cant remindBig Grin

1. A retired trait, if the parents have it can still be breed? Lets suppose I have a cat with Genesis earth eyes or a Bengal - Snow, if I breed it, can I still get any of those traits on the baby?

2. About the confetti cats... If I have 2 cats with confetti parents, may I get a confetti? Ex confetti dad and mum got a Toyger, and again confetti dad and mother got another any, If I breed those 2, May I get a confeti, once all grandparents are confetti from both sides?

3. The tigers cats, can be breed as Confetti or they are only from menagerie, and never will give Tiger babies?

Ty for all helpBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2018, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2018 08:00 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: Some few doubts
1) Retired simply means no longer available in Starters. If you cats show (or hide) it, they have a 1-in-2 chance to pass it, same as always.

2) To have a chance to produce a Confetti offspring, both parents must be Confetti as well. Note: I said "have a chance": expect failure.

2a) Send the cats to the Menagerie, go to the Welcome Center, and pass a newbie few 1,000 L$ to purchase a mesh avatar and full outfit. You'll have more fun, maybe make a friend, and save a pile of money.

3) No. The Tigers are a normal special collection and can be bred like any other cat. Their descendants have a chance to get their traits just like the Bengal Snow in question 1.
ETA: Charm tells me it'll take a few 10,000 L$ to get a top-end mesh avatar and outfit. (So maybe not saving a 'pile' but still a better investment.)

Also Charm suggests that if you really want a specific Confetti color, you'll save a lot of time, frustration, and vast sums of money, by just buying one from someone else. My opinion on that: now, if everyone would stop purchasing Confetti starters, the product line would finally meet it's well-deserved end. (Gee, can you tell my opinion on the wisdom of breeding Confetti?)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Setiaa Resident , Eleanor8 Resident
12-28-2018, 07:57 AM
tytytyty for all help Tad :DDDDDD
12-28-2018, 06:07 PM
I have purchased aged-out confettis in a variety of colors to permapet for my collection. I'm grateful that someone else went through that aggravation, instead of me.

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Arwen Swordthain
12-28-2018, 07:22 PM
There are two types of tiger cats
1. Menagerie tigers
These can only be bought with menagerie dollars, and are normal starters that can pass special treats. Their fur will not pass

2. The Tiger! Tiger! Collection (summer 2018)
These can hide Tiger! Furs

[Image: 8ca120b48c6c46b115f497d0b10ee788.png]

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland , Sannctuary Resident
12-29-2018, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018 10:55 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
To be clear there are actually 3 types of Tigers:

The Menagerie Tigers that are costumed cats and don't pass the fur, but they might hide Ltd Ed Tiger traits, Jade eyes, Blush Quartz eyes, Tiger Curl tail and Wild Tiger ears.

The Tiger! Tiger! Collection from the summer, these are costumed cats that do not pass the fur but in which 4 of the 7 of the third type Tiger! were found. Those marked o in Revens screenshot above.

Then there is the 3rd type the Tiger! fur, currently there are 7 colours of which 4 were Ltd Edition furs found only in the Tiger! Tiger! Collection and 3 that were discovered in the Fall Collections. Of these new 3 I have seen some that were pulled from non collection starters so these appear not to be collection specific as the original 4 were.
The Tiger! fur is a breedable fur and has the same chance to pass to its offspring as any other breedable fur.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)