Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Proud Owner of two furbabies
11-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Proud Owner of two furbabies
Hello Eveyone! My name is Sylver and I am the proud owner of two adorable little furbabies! I am SO very new to all of this and have found that they can phase through objects and walls, much to my dismay *chuckles* However, my sibling gave me an awesome tip using Area Search and their menu! I am currently looking at collars for them and if anyone has some suggestions on toys, let me know. Oh! Also, what is the purpose of jewels and how does one earn them?[/color]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Proud Owner of two furbabies
(11-19-2018 11:49 AM)Sylver Vendetta Wrote:  Hello Eveyone! My name is Sylver and I am the proud owner of two adorable little furbabies! I am SO very new to all of this and have found that they can phase through objects and walls, much to my dismay *chuckles* However, my sibling gave me an awesome tip using Area Search and their menu! I am currently looking at collars for them and if anyone has some suggestions on toys, let me know. Oh! Also, what is the purpose of jewels and how does one earn them?[/color]

Welcome!

Here's the lowdown on jewels: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=50&oid=32
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)