[Image: 4108e296f1bcb3a1b58ea9b61526c6f8.png]

[Image: 3e2b60c33a66b3737aa0af39188bcc35.png]

https://tinyurl.com/Shop-Quality-KittyCats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident
02-16-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: New Fur Tiger! - Huckleberry
Update on the testing with Australian Mist - Light Chocolate Marble.

[Image: 5006a6ae9924f6fe580011d102d16353.png]

Yoni made 4 Kittens with the Tiger! - Huckleberry starter, unfortunately on two he passed his genesis fur.

I've test bred the first Huckleberry kitten and unfortunately Yoni had passed her hidden fur.

[Image: dcf1b91d4ffeb0f10d426a80a3c78f55.png]

The second kitten is now growing up and I'll test her - and hope that Burm - BSS wasn't passed again.

Yoni has now retired to Menagerie, the starter has one more kitten left in him. If i can find another mate for him, I'll try again.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Arwen Swordthain
02-22-2019, 03:50 AM
I have an Aby Salt & Pepper boy spare so picked up this little girl to run a mid range test. Wasn't til yesterday that I actually looked closely at her pedigree and saw she might hide Aussie Light Choc Marble, if she does that gives us 1 fur to test against. I popped her into a profiler to see what else might hide and found Balinese - Seal Lynx. Am going ahead with the Aby S&P test. If I get Light Choc back we have an answer if I get Aby S&P back I'd be pulling the hid anyway so whatever hides could help.

[Image: 56a51c589afee98eb3c49c4550fcb953.png]

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
03-02-2019, 11:41 PM
I haven't seen the charts updated with the Russian Black proof above? Is there something inconclusive in the proof that I'm missing?
03-03-2019, 01:15 AM
(03-02-2019 11:41 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I haven't seen the charts updated with the Russian Black proof above? Is there something inconclusive in the proof that I'm missing?

Maybe they've just not had time to update it?

Funnily enough, I was working on the same proof as I bred a Russian Black to one of my Huckleberries only I wouldn't know anything until next week at the earliest.

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~
Designer & Owner of Bluefish Bay

03-03-2019, 03:20 AM
(03-03-2019 01:15 AM)Navaar Resident Wrote:  
(03-02-2019 11:41 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  I haven't seen the charts updated with the Russian Black proof above? Is there something inconclusive in the proof that I'm missing?

Funnily enough, I was working on the same proof as I bred a Russian Black to one of my Huckleberries only I wouldn't know anything until next week at the earliest.

My apologies I do seem to have totally missed that one. I was offline for a few days that weekend and totally missed the collection release until the Weds. I'll get the charts updated today.

Forum Based Charts

03-03-2019, 06:28 AM
My Huckleberry passed her hid today and it was Balinese - Seal Lynx, so no help there.

Forum Based Charts

03-04-2019, 07:33 PM
(03-03-2019 03:20 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  

My apologies I do seem to have totally missed that one. I was offline for a few days that weekend and totally missed the collection release until the Weds. I'll get the charts updated today.

No problem! I wasn't trying to rush anyone to update charts, I just thought that since work had continued on this fur after that proof that people may have just not seen it.
03-05-2019, 02:09 PM
(03-04-2019 07:33 PM)ShannonSpoonhunter Resident Wrote:  
(03-03-2019 03:20 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  

No problem! I wasn't trying to rush anyone to update charts, I just thought that since work had continued on this fur after that proof that people may have just not seen it.

I am glad you asked, if a proof isn't replied to or updated within 2 or 3 days please do shout out. I had seen the post after it but totally missed the Russian - Black one.
Its one of the many reasons we only use proofs posted on the forum, so many extra sets of eyes in case something gets missed.
So thank you for asking Smile

Forum Based Charts

03-08-2019, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2019 06:05 AM by AstridSolace Resident.)
Hope this helps, proof that Tiger Huckleberry is dominant to Australian Mist Light Chocolate Marble.

[Image: ef33675f3463582160798c9e795364c6.png]
 Thanks given by: Barry Ballyhoo , Eleanor8 Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Sannctuary Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)