Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
09-08-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
(09-08-2019 01:45 PM)Ares6609 Titian Wrote:  OK I know it has been a while but these cats are so stubborn. I currently have something to post at least. It wont be big news I am sure we have all guessed it but I pulled a Purple Kiwi kitten from under a Pandie Fawn.

So That confirms that Purple Kiwi is recessive to Pandie Fawn.

The Bali Seal Lynx are a tough bunch, I have yet to pull or get a purple kiwi from them. I have gotten some hidden furs but none are the purple kiwi. I even pulled the hider from the bengal black. I have aadded a few Burmilla Lilac shaded to pull the hiders from some of the offspring. I will keep you posted.

Amazing work Ares I am sure you will get that placement soon Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ares6609 Titian
09-22-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
FINALLY We have our answer! I know saying these cats are stubborn is kinda an oxymoron, but boy are these cats stubborn.

But they finally gave up and gave the proof that the Tiger! Purple Kiwi is recessive to Balinese Seal Lynx.

Thank you all for your patience and guidance on this. It was a fun puzzle and I cant wait for the next one.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Songdog Woolley , Arwen Swordthain
09-23-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: RE: New fur Tiger Purple Kiwi
Great work Ares, so happy they finally gave you the answer Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ares6609 Titian

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)