Hello There, Guest! Register

new Fur-Toyger - Blue
10-31-2018, 02:15 PM
Shocked new Fur-Toyger - Blue
[Image: gtv486lf.jpg]

[Image: ykjfs4by.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Barry Ballyhoo , Jolita Korobase , Ivy Norsk , Songdog Woolley , Eleanor8 Resident , Mirsoul Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Setiaa Resident , kittyclawz Resident , Ellen Ireland , Saxoni Fenstalker , Theodore Nacht , kathy0831 Resident , Sannctuary Resident , Luckylady Llewellyn , Azure Demina , Lixy Byron
11-01-2018, 12:58 AM
RE: new Fur-Toyger - Blue
Congrats, gorgeous new Toyger fur.

Heart Eleanor
 Thanks given by: Julinah Resident
11-01-2018, 10:30 AM

Congrats on your new baby she is pretty! Tongue
11-01-2018, 03:19 PM
LOVE IT ♥♥ Congrats!

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2018, 05:11 PM
What a pretty new toyger! Congrats!

Saxoni Smile
11-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Congrats!!
Wow! such a pretty fur
11-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Congratulations! such a beautiful Toyger!
11-09-2018, 02:09 AM
Got a slight narrowing of the range - well, at least it isn''t showing a top of Siamese Seal.

[Image: 06ececc5f2d5f5d371203fd99d8c1ed6.png]

The Burmilla - Lilac Shaded can be traced back to the starter on my lines. Though I did pull a Toyger - Blue last week with a Toyger - Caramel which looks pretty ancient, but I can't get that back to starter.

I'd put the dad with another girl last week to get their special kitten out of the way. That kitten has a shown fur of Bengal - Tawny under the costume. And Under that must lie the Toyger - Blue.

[Image: 0ea181d63ca5b5c79a2662748415d799.png]

Heart Eleanor
11-09-2018, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 04:58 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Thanks Eleanor. JV 14 B hides Toyger - Blue, when mated with JV 14 G for the special a Bengal - Tawny appears so Toyger - Blue is recessive to Bengal - Tawny.

While I am sure if Eleanor says she can can trace her Burmilla Lilac back the starter that this is indeed the case, I am also sure we will see a considerable narrowing of the range from both ends, esp if she also pulled with a Toyger - Caramel so I'm not updating the charts to show this as a range, nor am I asking Eleanor to provide that proof as I feel its a waste of her time at this point. The entry is linked to this thread so anyone can look up the info here Smile

I had some questions recently about why certain unconfirmed info had not been added to that charts as a guideline so just wanted to clarify that here Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Songdog Woolley
01-10-2019, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019 03:46 PM by Songdog Woolley.)
I'm posting this for my RL sister Primrose Nichols. One of her starters gave her a Toyger Blue today. Yay! I asked her to show me the other kittens from this starter, knowing any of them that showed a non gen fur would hide the fur. Lo and behold, I think we have a proof of Toyger Blue recessive to Burmilla Chocolate Silver Shaded:

[Image: 419e18ca8c597f715f5ca7806a941377.png]

[Image: 5fa9b9c2f3318e7bb32266d1cfada155.png]

Also, it *appears* that Thyme hides Burmilla Lilac from mom Ambush. If it would be helpful, she could try to pull Thyme's and/or Rick's hidden using a Toyger Snow.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)