Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Cat Owner Help Please
10-30-2018, 01:18 AM
New Cat Owner Help Please
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading my post and I hope you can help. I have had my cats for a couple hour shy of a full week now. And I still can not find any basic info. If I click the cat and choose online help I get sent straight to this forum. I have search the forun a number of time for basic info like for example, how long until they mature or breed, etc. And I all get are mostly people posting they pedigrees as a search result.

Wherever the basic info is can you please just post me a link directly to it that does not redirect me to the forum main page!

Thanks so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2018, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018 02:33 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
RE: New Cat Owner Help Please
The basic info is on this site. Look along the top and click manual heres a link to that section of the site. https://kittycats.ws/manual/
Along the top you can also find links to pages on traits - Our Cats, News, inworld Chat, this forum, support, various for your account & pedigree as well as the cattery.
Everything you need is here on the site and theres so much more here than just the forum Smile If you still can't find the info you are after then hit up the KittyCats Addicts group inworld and there will be plenty of people there willing to help out.
Hope that helps.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: HalcyonMeadowlark Resident
02-02-2019, 10:24 AM
hi..
I just got my kitty, she is still in the box.. how many prims dose it need to come out.. I only have prims left in my house . do I need more?
02-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Cats in 3D are 13 prims.
Each visible accessory will add 1 prim.

02-03-2019, 12:18 AM
thanks
how do I get the kitten to eat and I need to know what happens if I sign off do I need to put my kitten in the cattery??
02-03-2019, 01:33 AM
Just rez the bowl of food next to where the cat sleeps, it will eat on its own.
Leave the cat at your inworld place when you log out, it will "live its life" while you are offline.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)