Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Haunted Collection 2018: Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS!
10-17-2018, 06:17 PM
Presenting the KittyCatS Haunted Collection 2018: Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS!

Presenting the KittyCatS Haunted Collection 2018:
Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! KittyCatS!

KittyCatS is proud to present our 2018 Haunted Collection: Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! collectible KittyCatS!

[Image: devil-dolls-2.jpg]

It's time for another spooky sequel! Last year you all begged for a Devil Doll sequel after seeing the Hell-O-Kitty sequel, so the cats reminded us this year to make SURE they could make another "appearance" and haunt you again with their charm!

Devilishly cute, these tantalizing teases are just purrring with excitement at making you laugh, scream, and shriek with delight all over again!

We hope you enjoy these little "angels" all year long! Smile Be good, be Devlish, but ONLY in a kind way!

Your KittyCatS Team

KittyCatS - Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! cats transferable? - yes, after you rez them!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food (these items are not transferable)
* do they come with the accessories? - yes
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can I sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you breed two Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS! kitties they will give you a really lovely special baby you will NOT want to miss!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS Shop
KittyCatS @ caLLiefornia

©2018 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: kittyclawz Resident , New2017 Resident , Lixy Byron , Ushnasan Resident , Priestess Firanelli
10-17-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Haunted Collection 2018: Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS!
Loving the boo and grapey <3

[Image: Kittylicious-19.png]
Kittylicious Listings
LazyCatS Market Co-Owner

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2018, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 05:10 AM by lella Morigi.)
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Haunted Collection 2018: Devil Dolls 2 - hOt anGeLS!
hello, How can I do to buy them? Im at cattery shop but i don't see the vendor of girl and boy, I see only the big dispaly of presentation. thank you
(11-08-2018 05:08 AM)lella Morigi Wrote:  hello, How can I do to buy them? Im at cattery shop but i don't see the vendor of girl and boy, I see only the big dispaly of presentation. thank you
the sale is closed. sorry
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)