Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Budgeting Help for Breeders!
04-11-2012, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 08:51 AM by Teresa Republic.)
RE: Budgeting Help for Breeders!
(04-02-2012 06:56 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  Awesome spreadsheet Teresa. I like it. If you need help let me know. As to the milk for kittens you can do a conditional/equation for (kitties >7 days) to weed them out the total for milk consumption. For the prims you might add a colum/cells for doing an average cost down to the 3rd decimal to put into it and equal out.

Such a good idea!!! I sorta slacked off but these are all awesome idea's I'll post the new version as soon as its ready.
(04-02-2012 04:22 PM)Mellyn Llewellyn Wrote:  you don't have separate input boxes for how many home prims I have, only how many market prims I have. Also, all market prims aren't equal. The cottages at Too Adorable cost more per prim than the carts, so you might need two or even more market input boxes for prim costs.

The reason there is no input for how many home prims you have is because the theory there was that if your cats are on your home land, then those are prims you would use for something else if they weren't. Market prims are different because they can only be used for selling cats, so if you rent 150, nd only rez 1, it doesn't matter.

I agree that most people have more than one market location, I'll have to fin a way to accommodate that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Budgeting Help for Breeders!
that's great LOL. never saw such a tool, can you help me figure out my life? Tongue LOL... i'm so impressed! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)