Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Menagerie dollars for lindens?
09-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Heart Menagerie dollars for lindens?
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has menagerie dollars and would be willing to sell them to me (ie buy the items) for lindens? ♥

Treva Pearl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Menagerie dollars for lindens?
Howdy Treva:

What are you trying to buy or accomplish? Are you trying to buy kitties you can menagerie for a price you can afford? You may try looking at people's kitty gacha machines and use those? I did that when I wanted my first menagerie Puss. Best wishes to you and be well.
Luckylady Llewellyn

(09-12-2018 12:01 PM)Treva Pearl Wrote:  Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has menagerie dollars and would be willing to sell them to me (ie buy the items) for lindens? ♥

Treva Pearl

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn
09-15-2018, 12:12 AM
From what I understand she wants to directly purchase a Menagerie Tiger or Giraffe.

(09-12-2018 12:01 PM)Treva Pearl Wrote:  Hello!

Treva Pearl

Thanks given by: Luckylady Llewellyn
09-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Good morning, Treva.

What you NEED to do is buy cheap kitties so YOU can menagerie them and get your special Tiger or Giraffe. Go around the markets and look at kittycats Gacha machines. A few people may also package bunches of kitties for a price you can negotiate.
I bought a bunch or kitties in a gacha machine from a breeder in one of the secondary markets a few years ago. I added those cheap kitties to what I had already menageried and got my first le giraffe. They are amazing creatures!
Look around on market listings, you can also buy a boxed Tiger or Giraffe from someone's booth that has already gone through the process to trade in their kitties and sell the boxed or live one to someone just wanting to buy it outright. They are not cheap but then, they are SPECIAL kitties, so either way, I hope you get what you want. They are out there. The fun is in the hunting, looking, saving, and getting your first special Puss! Best wishes and be well... :-)

Treva Pearl
[/quote]

Best wishes and be well!
Luckylady Llewellyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)