Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question about very old kitty's
09-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Question about very old kitty's

Hai!
I've been in SL a very long time and it's required a few breaks along the way. I've had KittyCats almost from the begining and when I came back in world this past Spring and I rezzed my kittys I was able to update and revive every single one of them to my complete surprise. They all appear healthy. Most of them are limited edition Kitty's like my Pink Diamond or one that's black with flames on it. I'd like to just keep them as pets. My question is some of them have ages like 2000 days or more, roughly 4 - 5 yrs. I've never purchased or given any of them the Perma Kitty Pet pills but they still appear to be pets and don't eat. Is this what's happening or is there something else that could be malfunctioning and preventing them from eating. I don't want them to starve or get sick! Sad

Lady Jacquie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Question about very old kitty's
They should be on Pet food, eating a less than a breeding cat.

They will get sick if there's no food about. I'd look around for their food source. You may still have a bowl out. But you'll probably want to put one out just to be sure.

Given how you describe your activities, it's probably best if you just purchase food. If you have a cat out for one month a year, and feed it for 5 weeks (one to get health and 4 for out on display), it would take you over a decade to spend more in food than it would have cost if you'd originally purchased a perma-pet kit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Question about very old kitty's
The one that is black with flames on it might be a Firestorm kitty, which is already permapetted when you get it, but I'm very curious about the others - if they aren't permapetted, they would normally have been sick when you rezzed them. There was a food update around two years ago, but it is possible that kitties that were in your inventory and weren't updated would still be able to eat food that wasn't updated. Even so, they would still have gotten sick in your inventory because they can't eat while they are there, so .... we have a mystery!

Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)