Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Need information
08-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Need information
Hello I am fairly new to KittyCats and find I have over 20 kittens now. Need some information on how to sell. How do I get the boards with the kittycats picture on them? I did purchase a Torgon Profiler but have not opened yet. Not sure where to start and trying to make the decision whether to sell on MP or box kittens or live kittens in a shop environment. Can anyone guide me? Any average prices for traits? Thank you in advance for helping!!Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Minx Diabolito
08-09-2018, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 02:46 PM by Minx Diabolito.)
RE: Need information
Hiya!
There are not any boards with the actual copywritten KittyCat images on on but maybe what you mean is the image mode for cats when they are in the box?

All you have to do to get this is click your cat box, get the menu, and click the menu where it says 'Image'. Your little kitten box then changes to image mode and shows a picture of the actual cat you want to sell so I think maybe that might be what you mean for the 'picture'. Torgon's is a great tool for selling kitties and the best profiler for sure. There is an option on there where you can put whatever picture you want on that Torgon's profiler board, but it is more like for your store logo or something cute like this. You could take pictures of your cats and put them on a Torgon's profiler but that would be quite time consuming to do for each one. My suggestion is it is much easier to just set your boxes to show as 'image' then any buyer can TP to your kitty and will see it that way.

Try the way I have mentioned with the box to image mode and see if this is what you are looking for, I think it might be =) If you want to sell live cats you may also put those in a low prim mode using the menu and they look a lot like the boxed kittens, just without the box background and with the text for the stats of the live cat/kitten. Also it has the advantage of having just 1 Land Impact in this mode for live cats.

Hope it helps ^.^
08-09-2018, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 07:29 PM by Tijakool Yiyuan.)
Smile RE: Need information
Aloha

if u need Pictures of your Kittys can you use our free "Pedigree 2 Picture Service" !

All what you need to do is , copy the pedigree link from your Box/Cat (from the Info ) in the Box and press "Generate" and to make made a Picture.

This picture is hosted on our server and stay a long time ( 1 month after the "last see" atm).

this service is in beta status but working since years great ^^

<3 Tija

Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
08-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Wow thanks for the information Minx and Tijakool; both responses gave me the info I need. So appreciate the two of you taking the time to answer so quickly!!!
08-10-2018, 03:00 PM
You are welcome princess, glad it was helpful info for you ^.^
10-21-2018, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2018 10:06 PM by Segment30208 Resident.)
Всем привет! Пожалуйста подскажите как найти пропавшего котенка, распаковывался на земле, я не обозначила ему дом, через полчаса я не могу его найти
Hello! Please tell me how to find the missing kitten, unpacked on the ground, I did not identify him a house, in half an hour I can not find him
Fur: Toyger - Snow
Eyes: Soul Whisper (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Posh
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: Chocolate Tipped Flame (Shape: Stubby)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.59
Owner: Segment30208 Resident
ID: a3883e3c-8877-3769-4b95-228a7cc3d080
10-21-2018, 11:20 PM
As a kitten, it sleeps four hours and wanders four hours. When asleep, the kitten will return to it's Home location. If you did not set a Home location, it will be the location where you put the box to birth the kitten, or where you placed it when pulling it from inventory, or where your Dock placed it when pulling it from the Cattery.

If you have a KittyCatS HUD, you can teleport to the kitten, have it teleport home, or have it teleport to you.

If you still cannot find your kitten, file the ID (you posted it above) on a Support Ticket (the link is at the top of every Forum page) and someone from KittyCatS will help you out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)