Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Serendipity Glow dominant to Galaxy Star
08-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Serendipity Glow dominant to Galaxy Star
Hi Everyone,

Ref: https://gyazo.com/88d9bd43c6db814857b35369689aedda

We believe that is proof that Serendipity Glow is dominant to Galaxy Star, his father shows Serendipity Glow, his mother shows Galaxy Star. The box shows Serendipity Glow, so it has to be hiding Galaxy Star or better.

We hope this helps those who are trying to find a place for Serendipity Glow.

Marishka & Rheavan Tussard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Serendipity Glow dominant to Galaxy Star
Hi there is actually already a thread for Serendipity Glow. Currently it just requires testing against Destiny Skyline. The Forum Based Charts are fully up to date with this info, unfortunately the Saga charts are no longer being maintained so information on those is out of date. Hope this helps Smile

For info the only other uplaced eyes are Galaxy Gator and the newly discovered Meditation Bliss.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
08-09-2018, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 06:18 PM by Marishka Moody.)
Thank you Arwen for replying to our thread, we have not used the old Saga charts for a few months, I was going on the information from your spreadsheets.

According to your spreadsheet you have Serendipity Glow (B Column), on the same row, (132) as Destiny Skyline. So I am took it that you have proof that Serendipity Glow is at least equal with or more recessive than the Destiny Skyline, that is why we submitted the proof we did as it is proof that the Serendipity Glow is Dominant to Galaxy Star.

I hope you have a good day,

Marishka Tussaud
08-10-2018, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 06:56 AM by Reven Rosca.)
(08-09-2018 06:03 PM)Marishka Moody Wrote:  Thank you Arwen for replying to our thread, we have not used the old Saga charts for a few months, I was going on the information from your spreadsheets.

According to your spreadsheet you have Serendipity Glow (B Column), on the same row, (132) as Destiny Skyline. So I am took it that you have proof that Serendipity Glow is at least equal with or more recessive than the Destiny Skyline, that is why we submitted the proof we did as it is proof that the Serendipity Glow is Dominant to Galaxy Star.

I hope you have a good day,

Marishka Tussaud

I'd like to point you to Line 1, Coloumn B in the eyes sheet:
Quote:"Eyes that need more testing before final placement. Framed boxes define the area between proofs. Underlined boxes define proven dominance only."

Serendipity Glow is proven to be recessive to Uber Odyssey and dominant to Galaxy Star.
You will find all current proofs by following the link in the cell.

The placement inside a framed box next to Destiny Skyline implies that it must be tested against Destiny Skyline for final placement.

Edited to add:

It will be very helpful both for yourself and the testers if proves and questions regarding traits are placed in their corresponding forum threads.
These threads can be found by clicking the links in the sheets. (Underlined text = links)

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
08-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Edited to add:

It will be very helpful both for yourself and the testers if proves and questions regarding traits are placed in their corresponding forum threads.
These threads can be found by clicking the links in the sheets. (Underlined text = links)
[/quote]

I agree. Lately theres been way too many people starting duplicate threads for traits. Some long after the trait was discovered likely due to said thread being buried and the person not willing to do a search first. Others even after being called out on it do not delete their thread and move it to the original and even worse continue bumping the newer one. The first person to find a trait and or post the thread deserves the credit and the posts should stay in that one.
08-18-2018, 03:33 AM
(08-10-2018 03:52 PM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote:  Edited to add:

I agree. Lately theres been way too many people starting duplicate threads for traits. Some long after the trait was discovered likely due to said thread being buried and the person not willing to do a search first. Others even after being called out on it do not delete their thread and move it to the original and even worse continue bumping the newer one. The first person to find a trait and or post the thread deserves the credit and the posts should stay in that one.
[/quote]

Unfortunately the thread listing links to all traits has not been updated for a while. I will get hold of Kayla and see if she is able to do it failing that I will just add a list of new links to the end of the thread rather than starting anything new as her thread is pinned.

Forum Based Charts

08-26-2018, 10:52 PM

[/quote]

MitsuruKirijo06, It's really so easy to jump onto the band wagon, of course it's so easy to say.."due to said thread being buried and the person not willing to do a search first." if you are in the forums every day, but not all of us have that privilege as we run businesses and have other commitments to attend to. If you had cared to do a search on all my posts and see how often I am in the forums, you may be a little more understanding. But to be honest with you, I just posted something that I thought would help those who do the ladders, I think that is more important than sitting for ages trying to find a thread it fits in.

Rheaven Tussaud
08-27-2018, 03:18 AM
(08-26-2018 10:52 PM)Rheaven Resident Wrote:  

MitsuruKirijo06, It's really so easy to jump onto the band wagon, of course it's so easy to say.."due to said thread being buried and the person not willing to do a search first." if you are in the forums every day, but not all of us have that privilege as we run businesses and have other commitments to attend to. If you had cared to do a search on all my posts and see how often I am in the forums, you may be a little more understanding. But to be honest with you, I just posted something that I thought would help those who do the ladders, I think that is more important than sitting for ages trying to find a thread it fits in.

Rheaven Tussaud

[/quote]

Its more important to take the time to check and make sure your info is right and your posts are doing the opposite. I dont care how often you post in the forums or dont. Nor does it have anything to do with the issues I brought up. Neither does running a business. If someone doesnt have time to make sure their info is correct than I would rather not see them try and help at all.
08-27-2018, 01:05 PM
The index thread has now been updated so it shuld be much easier for everyone to see if theres an active thread already and to find it. I hope that helps.

Forum Based Charts

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)